Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Ranks/Titles
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
Hey everyone,

Denise and I thought it was time to spruce up the forum user title/ranks a bit.
happy.gif

Now you are one of 5 groups in the following order according to your total accumulated post count.

Observer................ 0-2
Diggin' In!.............. 3-49
Shovel Buster!........ 50-249
Rock Bar!............... 250-999
Master Mucker! ...... 1000 posts and up
cool.gif biggrin.gif

This what we came up with so far.......anyone got anything cool to add/replace one? Post it here.

What's your place amongst the "ranks"? Start "Diggin' In!" wink.gif

CP
russau
how about "ole coot"
jim
I don't know how I'd rate here. I guess being a complete novice to no experience at all I'm reduced to the negitive.But then being a plumber I do have gobbs of experience with a shovel. Plus I have broke the handle out of many. So shovel buster would work...........How bout that I do rank.
jim
I do have a nice 5 ft bar...............does that count?
leonard
What do I have to do? Post something to find out where I am? I can think of a couple of things Russ is a master at. Some not clean enough to post here.
Leonard
CP
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Don't know Russ.......just cause I look like one doesn't mean I want ya'll callin' me ol' coot!

Jim......does count yep! but not for your post count darn it. tongue.gif

Yep Leonard.....just under your avatar on each post has each members rank and post counts. happy.gif

Who else has some ideas?
Evil Ernie
Rock Bar....shweet......
I'm "diggin" the new rankings....although miserable bastid would better suit me, but I'll take Rock Bar! LOL
CP
happy.gif
Won't be long till master mucker.........if ya' muck some more! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.