Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Reviews & Feedback
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
Hi Everyone,

We wanted to centralize a thread for folks who has given, or would like to give us feedback and reviews about their Miners Market and or live auction purchases.

Thank you to each and every one of you who have ordered in the past. biggrin.gif

Here's a couple I'll quote from recent customers to start off this thread and we welcome everyone to give their personal feedback.

Quote from Goldseeker on Nov 21 2007.....

I just wanted to post my opinion blink.gif  on the necklaces that I got when, I had the winning bid on the "Shopping Spree" from Nov 12, Monday night auction!

Your necklaces look nice and very pretty on your website, but they did not look the same when I opened the package, and saw them in person ohmy.gif  ohmy.gif !!!

They are absolutely "BEAUTIFUL!!!" wub.gif , may I say that again!

They are absolutely "BEAUTIFUL!!! wub.gif "

Dan & Denise, I just had to let you and the other people reading this forum know what great stuff you have!!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!        Skip
.......Thank you Skip!  smile.gif

And this is quote from an email, Christina in Connecticut...........

I'd also just like to add that your responses and work have been
wonderful, and I'm very impressed with your business. Ordering from you
has been fantastic.

Thanks,
Christina

Thank you Christina! smile.gif

We invite everyone to post your input as you see fit concerning your experiences with the CP Miners Market, live auctions, products, services etc. We would love to hear from you!
biggrin.gif
CP
Denise
Here are a few more reviews I pulled from my MySpace page and in the forum here.

HEY GUYS!!!!! I tried your guitar picks, and I have to tell you I had little faith that I would like the sound. But as always I was soooo wrong, your picks have a smooth sound i really dig! Hope you guys had a great time at the show it was great to meet you.

Nomadbynature - Colorado

Well, I got one recently. And if you don't have one, get one. These picks are great. I am having a ball and will upload another one of my noisey videos (and maybe a tony carrie song or two) in the near future. Like I said, if you don't have one, get one.

Todd- Colorado

Your work is awsome - on rocks AND websites (thank you).

Donyia - www.thedonyiacollection.com

Thank you for the reviews......Is great to have your feedback!
smile.gif
jmann
Every thing Roxie and I have ordered and recieved has been top knoch. Thank you Dan and Denise. Joe
faaus
All of the things that I've ever received from Colorado Prospector have been excellent! The prices were usually waaay below what they should have been. They are always packed right and shipped promptly.

They just put a whole lot of love into their business dealings. How often do you find that nowadays?

They also are fine stewards of the land and reach out to educate the rest of us and the children about the wonder and beauty of our earth. Community spirit is ever-present in these fine folks.

An example: two weeks ago I was invited to provide a rocks and minerals seminar at my grandson's school. When I mentioned it to these folks at coloradoprospector, they immediately began preparing a huge collection of specimens for the event. They shipped it the same day, along with 25 POUNDS of accessory material similar to what the specimens might have been found in. I was emabarrassed that they wouldn't accept more in payment, because those specimens were the hit of the show! You can see the box from them on the desk in front of me.

I was still answering questions as the students filed out at the end of the school day.

Please, don't have any doubt about their quality and integrity. Simply trust them for the best of everything!
CP
Thanks guys for putting in your feedback......we really appreciate your efforts! cool.gif
Absolutely fantastic Faaus!! That pic is worth 1000 words just as the saying goes!!
cool.gif

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.