Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Website stat averages
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Hello everyone,

We have never talked much about "stats" up to this point and we would like to let you all know how popular the entire CP site has become with everyones input and interactions. cool.gif

2007 averages out to.........

Average search engine hits/month - 545,518 = 18,184/day

Average visits to website/month - 6225 = 207/day

Average unique visitors/month - 3081 = 102/day
biggrin.gif
Awesome!!

We get alot of positive feedback in emails, chat and in person ........What an excellent resource ithe website's grown into and continues growing everyday!! cool.gif

Keep spreadin' the word....and contributing. Learning together has a great outcome for us all!

Thanks
CP
jim
Thats great news Dan. You and Denise have done a great job here. I would have never thought that it was all done by only the two of you. The site looks like it is done by a whole team. Congrats and keep up the good work. Jim
russau
Good news always travels fast! nuff said!
Howard
I know that Robin and I have enjoyed this site, Dan and Denise. Being new and eager to learn this has been one of the best sites and very helpful folks. We thank you all very much!
CP
Thank you all too. smile.gif

We also notice that nearly 1/2 of the visitors to the site mark it as a favorite site. cool.gif

For those of you who own your own business's and are contemplating internet advertising.......we would love to hear from you. wink.gif

CP
jmann
As I have said to many, this a great place to visit and join. Thank you D&D for such a great place to hang. smile.gif Joe
TWA
Great site and great people what more can one say, congratulations on a fantastic site Dan and Denise.

Hazel and Trevor. ph34r.gif
Denise
Thanks guys!
We work really hard on this site. Its something we care very deeply about.
Alot of work, time and passion is put into what we do here. Guess it shows.
happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.