Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kansas Ice Storm 2007
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
ScottKS
Hey all.....i'm still alive mellow.gif......was in the chat Monday night and the power was flickering at around 9pm......well i got off and about 10 mins later the power went out....it came back on around 4am for about 10 mins and then went back out....it stayed off until about 6pm today......was off for about 3 days....it got really cold around here and had to find ways to keep warm.......a generator came in handy at the grandparents and i stayed there for most of the time.......here is some pics of the ice storm..........we do have power now but it's been wanting to fade out and some places still don't have power and they could cut us off too.. unsure.gif and there is suppose to be a snow storm on the way....SIGH......well anyways stay safe all and talk to you laters.
ScottKS
another pic of the ice storm
russau
Scott thats what it looked like here in St.Louis last year.
Denise
Cool pictures Scott! Glad your doing ok. Stay warm and safe.
russau
we are supposed to get anywhere from 4 to 10 inchs on wet snow today. hope theyre wrong but im ready for it!
ScottKS
Oh i think we got that much... ohmy.gif.........probably not quite 10 inches but close
ScottKS
My truck.....and i took like 6 inches off of it last night.........sigh
russau
well we lucked out. we only got 6 inchs of wet snow. its supposed to melt tommorrow.
ScottKS
Kansas Spring Blizzard 2009......dang snow dry.gif char060.gif wacko.gif.....there is atleast a good foot on the ground...maybe more......grrrrrrr
Bennie
2007?
ScottKS
I know i put this storm in the 2007 storm but that is because this thread is the only thread i have of Kansas winter storms.......if i could change the title of this thread then i would change it to Kansas Snow/Ice Storms.....that's why the first thing i put was Kansas Spring Blizzard 2009..... rolleyes.gif tongue.gif
Bennie
lol , greensmilies-017.gif

Right On Scott
ScottKS
Lewis Snow 02-09-11
Click to view attachment
I took these pics because of the 1st pic...weird how the wind makes snow do strange things..."Cliff Hanger"...lol wink.gif

Lewis Snow 02-09-11 "Cliff Hanger" Video
http://www.facebook.com/v/10150091615787099
ScottKS
Here is a pic of just the Cliff Hanger limp process smiley-shocked003.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.