Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: COLORADO MINING SPOON AUCTION
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
cornwall84
This is a very pretty sterling silver souvenir spoon from colorado that i am listing with all proceeds going to CP for either their web site or a nice bottle of wine laugh.gif biggrin.gif I will finish this on Monday the 10th of December 2007 at 9.0 Rocky mountain time.
The spoon is approx approx 4 inches long and is in excellent condition with no damage or repairs and comes with a small sterling silver pendant of a gold panner.

PAYMENT TO BE PAID DIRECT TO C.P

I WILL PAY ALL POSTAGE CHARGES
cornwall84
This spoon has travelled a bit there are swedish import marks on it and i bought it in england.
cornwall84
The Capitol building in Denver to the bowl
cornwall84
Thats the import marks from Sweden.
cornwall84
spoon
cornwall84
spoon
cornwall84
spoon
cornwall84
spoon
cornwall84
spoon
cornwall84
This is very small about 1/2 an inch tall
cornwall84
The Panner
Denise
Thats a very cool collector spoon and pendant.
Your awesome Alan thank you very much!
smile.gif
Gat-Wa.
biggrin.gif i like the pannerman lots ill bid $50.00
faaus
Thanks for showing such a great spirit of friendship by providing such wonderful items!

Merry Christmas to you Sir!

faaus
cornwall84
Great opening bid Pappa-Gat. laugh.gif looks like a great christening spoon biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Thank you very much Faaus and a merry christmas to you to sir.

This is my little way to show my thanks to Dan & Denise they do such a great job here and give me ( and many others ) hours of pleasure.
jmann
Well Gat o buddy you got company. $75.00 Roxie would sure like this in the xmas stocking. Shusssssh. hehe joe
CP
Thank you Alan! That sure is an awesome piece of Colorado history and it's traveled a long ways over the years.
Thank you all who have posted support/bids here so far too........All your support is very much appreciated. smile.gif

This spoon also has "nil sine numine" on the handle which is the Colorado state motto........it means "nothing without the divine will" according to Meriam Webster. happy.gif

A very cool piece of history addition to anyones collection! cool.gif

CP

Oh and the auction for this spoon ends at 9pm MST so keep your eyes open for the other bidders jumpin' in at the last minute! ohmy.gif laugh.gif
cornwall84
Your the Man Joe Mann laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cornwall84
Dang, I wish i could get bids like this on e bay.
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
cornwall84
Well tonights the night guys good luck.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cornwall84
Well done Joe, sort out payment with C.P biggrin.gif biggrin.gif , and please send me your address and i will ship straight away.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
CP
Awesome......way to go Joe!! wink.gif cool.gif

Thank you guys smile.gif .......that spoon is top notch! And your support is very much appreciated. biggrin.gif
CW.........those bidders at ebay are gettin' too good of a deal then....tell em' to keep biddin' for another week.... tongue.gif

CP
cornwall84
Hi Joe, The spoon is in the postal system, i hope it arrives before xmas.

May i wish you and your family a very merry Christmas and a happy, healthy( i hope your back gets better soon ) and prosperous new year.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.