Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Funds #11A-1.1g.Gold Nugget
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
This week we will have two items, and again midnight(mst) on saturday (4/03) will be the cut off.
This week's first auction will be a 1.1 gram nugget thats really raw. We got this one from the Argo's gift shop. What will be the starting bid? :)
russau
ill start it off with $20.
wyodust
^_^ $ 35.00
jmann
Hey Wyo. Looks like your mojo workn pertty good huh. I think Russ out playing in creek in Mo. You better start rubbn them idols and hope he gets wore out. Or mabey finds the big one and gets soused. :D jmann
russau
russ wishs he was out in the creek today! it was nice out! i was in the basement painting and getting it ready for the flooring guy on monday!
CP
Thanks Wyodust! ;) :D
This one will look good right next to the other one...... ^_^
Sure wish you could make the rally :( but now you do have a momento from the Argo gift shop..... :P

CP
wyodust
huh.gif i won with that bid?
sorry i was away at work and never thought that bid of won.....i'll get the payment right out......email me a total please with shipping dan....wow i'm shocked
wyodust
i used paypal again, still cant believe i won this one...lol..but thanx none the less ^_^ ........auctions all done? huh.gif
CP
Thanks wyodust!
We'll get that out to ya tomorrow...... :)

NOPE. Auctions ain't done...... ;) Just didn't have our act together last week, sorry. :(
Going to post this weeks auction right now... :)

CP
wyodust
^_^ thanx......... huh.gif im still high bid on the next one too :P
wyodust
the nuggs safe at home, thanks again ^_^
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.