Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Caretaker Wanted
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
Jesse is looking for a caretaker for Vic's Gold Panning.
Contact him by phone for the details......
leave him a message and he will call you back.
303-582-0710
Redpaw
Does it come with Mining Priveleges?
How about Hot Water?
Is there a Saloon nearby?
laugh.gif :D laugh.gif :D :)
russau
dave you got hot water from your dredge.....why would you need hot water from any other source for?????haha
Coalbunny
I called and left a message for Jesse. No reply yet.
Carl
CP
Jesse's wife is currently in the hospital so it may take a few for him to get back to ya.
I will check in with him over the next couple of days to see whats up.

CP
Coalbunny
Yep, already been in contact with Jesse.
Thanks!
CP
Don't know about the mining priveleges...... :)
What he needs is someone who enjoy's teaching folks how to pan and sluice.
Vic's is one of the longest running pay to pan sites, it's been open for over 45 years. :o
The water is definately not hot......North Clear Creek is a tad bit chilly no matter what time of year it is..... laugh.gif
But there are plenty of saloons just one mile up the road in Blackhawk. :D

CP
Coalbunny
I can do it, except I ain't a people person. I can teach, but I don't like lots of people. After a while I get fed up with them "stinking humans" and gotta be rid of them. Not good for someone running a place like Vic's.

I'd love to work WITH them on something at some point. I'm always willing to dicker out a deal.
Carl
Phil(NM)
Any idea what the job pays? What about lodging?
Johnny
Happy Trails,
Johnny
CP
Jesse is still looking for someone.
If you think you would like to teach folks how to pan, sluice and just generally have fun this summer.....give Jesse a jingle. He'll get back in touch with you.
This pay to pan site has been open since 1957, and this is a wonderful opportunity for someone who fits the bill. That person will have the love of teaching and time this summer to man the panning site.

CP
Denise
I just wanted to give you an update on Vic's Gold Panning
He has since gotten Chuck to help him out, and the new hours will be from 8:00am-6:00pm, and closed on Wednesday's.

It's a great place, so If you get a chance stop out and play in the dirt awhile. :D

Denise

:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.