Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old prospecting photos
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Exploring Our Universe > Photography and Observations
MickMang
I recently lost all of my old prospecting photos that were saved to my hard drive, now some of these were actually 35mm that had been scanned to disk (imagine, how primitive! LOL) So after havin Steve O bring me (yay Steve O!) I got to see a lot of old photos from camping and prospecting trips gone by, thought I would share some of them with y'all.
MM
MickMang
Duck you or Steve O remember where that last one was? I remember dean and his dog cricket bein there. thought it was up high in the gulch (you know which one) LOL secrecy is still alive and well amongst prospectors
MickMang
the last one as well as this one was nevadaville , small ghost town outside of central city
MickMang
this one I thought was pretty cool, if I were going to be buried (instead of cremation and having my ashes sprinkled all over playboy mansion LOL) I would want a headstone like this one. Steve and I were I believe in an old cemetery outside of blackhawk
MickMang
Steve O and Roscoe outside of Breckenridge
MickMang
workin on getting this photo resizing thing under control here ,,can ya gimme a hand on the few I reposted that are huge Mrs. CP? thanks! This one was of Roscoe about 4 years ago , my 1st yr as a prospector even.
MickMang
this one was also up in Breck
MickMang
Think this was the first season that Steve O and I met duck, way before he went all Tim Allen (LOL) on us and invested in a 5 inch dredge (like I can talk)
MickMang
ya know a few things have changed over the years, for example I dropped the mustache, and the blonde hair (traded it for grey) These are all old fond memories of mine , hope that you all enjoy them as much I as did . This one was my buddy deans dog crickett and myself
MickMang
I may have posted this one before but I dont think so, either way, it's roscoe up at jesse's thought it was cute
Denise
Pics are all sized now Mick. Thanks for sharing them with us.
It looked like good times......Now get out there and create more.
cool.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.