Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Instant Message on AB 1032
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
plp.001
You can send an instant message to the C. Governor at this link. Please do so ASAP

Thank You
Jerry

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/arnold-schw...1149UJBGDQ4BSJ0
russau
i see some of my friends are doing their part! and i thank them!
wheasonjr
YOU may find this to be a another and maybe more direct way to get messages to the Governor.

Email: OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

This link goes to a two stage email process, fill in then Submit the next window will have the area for you to fill in your post to The Governor.

Walter H. Eason, Jr.
GPAA
AMPO
EAJ
russau
i see that the list of names are growing! im glad!!! im disappointed in the numbers of small scale miners and the amount of names on this list. with GPAA haveing 30,000 plus members alone,not to mention all the other clubs/groups that make up the smale scale mining community! where the heck are they??
Denise
You shouldnt judge others by that list.......Most could have just mailed or e-mailed it in directly to Arnold Schwarzenegger already.

Right?
huh.gif
russau
well now we can send the Gov. a thankyou note cause he vetoed the bill!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.