Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Respect
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
CP
Hello everyone,

Respect for us personally is highly important, as is repect shown to those of you who ask us for referals to people, business, organizations or clubs. If respect isn't shown to folks we refer....then I have a problem!
Unfortunately this does happens sometimes and as in history past.......I WILL SAY SO!

Respect is the main title of this post for a good reason. Respect to one's self, actions and statements also reflect on the respect they show others.
Here at the CP website we tend show one another respect and it shows in the way we interact here. THANK YOU!

We (Denise and myself) need to make a few adjustments and clarify a few things folks may have misunderstood, heard and/or experienced.

First off.........
We do not own or operate Vic's gold panning. We do not have any control over hours of operation, prices, activities etc. Nor have we ever received any money/compensation from the owner at any time over the last 4 years of promoting Vic's on this website. Our exchange for promoting Vic's on line was the CP club members discounts only.....That is all we asked for and the owner agreed to.
Unfortunately there have been several instances in the past where some CP member discounts were in question when members arrived or just not given at all.
WE ARE VERY SORRY, THAT WAS NOT THE AGREEMENT WE HAD WITH THE OWNER!
Respectfully......we are pulling the discounts at Vic's from the members benefits to ensure that what we state members get is actually consistent with what they receive.
Vic's panning information on this site is the most accurate it can be kept at all times.
If they are closed when you go......we do not have anything to do with that, sorry.

Some folks also may have heard or even experienced in person locally is that the CP Placer Dirt has been sold out!
THIS IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE!!
The CP Miners Market has plenty in stock and we would love to fill your orders today!
Unfortunately the 1 local retailer in Golden we let sell our panning dirt has apperantly been misstating, as he did to me personally, that we can not keep orders in stock. When the truth is.......we have been there to restock, and were refused any purchase for restock, while only 2 bags were left in their stock. And since, has intentionally let their stock run out without re ordering more for their store. Not only did they not ever place a paid order via the regular business practices (ie order with payment).....the verbal "ya I'll take 6" didn't even meet the minimum wholesale order agreed to.
Every "order" filled by us for this store was only in person because we brought them phisically to the store while there to spend our own money at the establishment. Never were we contacted by the store because they were out of stock!!
We could not have tried to keep them in stock any harder than we did.......they just didn't want the product apparently.
This does not reflect in anyway our CP stocks......WE HAVE PLENTY IN STOCK!
We feel badly for those who wanted to purchase CP panning dirt but could not. Again, this business owners lack of respect for his own store, our product, our business, us personally, and most importantly your customer satisfaction is beyond our control.

Rest assured we do not agree with this type of disrespect shown......and it's appauling from business owners who want people to spend money at their establishments!
As business owners ourselves here at the CP office, we will not help promote this disrespect at anytime!

Both establishments mentioned in this post had verbal agreements with the CP business and balked against their own agreements with us! Too bad guys, but that was your choice.

Hopefully those of you who had poor experiences concerning these topics/business' will see this post.
We are sorry for any inconveniences you have had.

Respect is something we all earn by showing it to others. right?!

YOUR RESPECT AND SATISFACTION IS IMPORTANT TO US HERE AT COLORADOPROSPECTOR.COM!!!
Thanks for reading.
Dan-CP
jim
In my opinion it sounds to me like you have some real dumb people here.The type that would cut off thier own nose to spite thier face.Any one that would intensionally hurt thier own buissness is dumber than a stick.Plus going against an agreement (written or otherwise) with another buissness is just flat redundant.An agreement is an agreement plain and simple.
It just goes to show what kind of people the world has to deal with.
russau
in my experience with the CP family i have seen a lot of respect from them! and i agree with Dans decission to cut off his ties to these companys that dont return the respect that they have shown others! its their loss!
CP
Jim and Russ, Thank you both for taking the time to read this and post a reply.
That means alot to us and we sure hope that folks do understand.

CP
ben9498
sad.gif
Dan, Denise, It does sadden me to see any type of disrespect. I am certainly pleased that Colorado Prospector's has what it takes to stand by it's members and all offers made to them. I trust those involved have learned a valuable lesson.

Barb & Ben
Evil Ernie
Well, If'n they ain't good in enough for D-squared, then they ain't good enough for me. I can find plenty of other places to buy supplies and Vic's ain't the only place to dig in Colorado.

D-n-D, you guys rule!!!!!!!!!
Coalbunny
If I ever get any claims that an agreement is made with Dan for CP access, I will make sure the agreement is in writing.

I have found that whenever an agreement is in writing, it keeps both sides on the same track.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.