Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Test Dig
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Hey members! Anyone want to do any prospecting this weekend?
As always Denise and myself are on the lookout for new places we can dig.
Well today was a good day in that respect........we now have permission to dig on another awesome patented claim for gold!! happy.gif

Insider tip.......it's very very close to the last club members outing spot (Fairplay). ohmy.gif wink.gif

Oh yea! The gold should be even better!! biggrin.gif

Ok......who's in for tomorrow or Sunday? Don't miss out! Get an email to us ASAP!!
cool.gif

Be one of the first to try out the ground which may soon become Colorado's newest pay to dig site!! biggrin.gif

CP
Denise
ooooo I know where your talking about! wink.gif
Im there, I have been eyeing up placer deposits there for a long time now.
Denise
Check out the clean up. smile.gif
russau
OOOOOOOOOOH Buddy! nice pan!
Lady_Rebecca
By members do you mean any of us on here??? or just those who are cash members??? unsure.gif
CP
Hello Lady Rebecca and welcome to the CP website.
Over the weekend we were just inviting CP "club" members for the test dig.
Below is a pic from Sundays clean up.
The good news is............ For those interested, anyone may make reservations for this dig site. This dig site is open to the general public by reservation.
Email us for details until we get them all posted on the site.
Colorado@ColoradoProspector.com

As for other activities besides highbanking............ huh.gif
Yes.....you can also detect the tailings, dredge or pan/sluice in the creek. cool.gif
Weather is still fairly nice and lots of diggin' time left this year! biggrin.gif

Thanks Russ, that was about 3 hours work in the first pic and the gold in this pic was from close to 6 hours shoveling....and then of course a delicate clean up........looks pretty good eh.

See ya's soon
CP
Howard
biggrin.gif Hello everyone, Robin and I want to thank Colorado Prospectors and Dan and Denise specifically. This was one fine dig for all that missed it. We had a wonderful time. Tired yes, sore here and there, but what a wonderful time. It was the first time for us to test our new highbanker and being new at all of this, it was great to see the abundance of color in the clean up! Unfortunately we did not take a picture of it, I was so excited to get it into a vial that I missed out. But the vial looks Good! If you ever get a chance to get ta diggin' on this site, jump on it, you will have to race us there. Thanks again for everything Dan and Denise and all your help, instruction and understanding.
Howard and Robin
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.