Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLP Suction Dredge Raffle 2008
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic > Off The Wall
plp.001
Public Lands for the People

PLP

501 C3 Non-Profit - Multiple Use

FUND RAISING RAFFLE--To help us continue to fight enviromental special interest and support ligation against several
government agencies

PRIZES;

Kneene 4 " dredge model #440ph(donated by Keene Engineering) $ 3000.00

Proline 3" dredge combo(donated by Proline Mining Equiptment) $ 2090.00

Proline 2" dredge(donated by Proline Mining Equiptment) $ 1285.00

Goldmaster GMT detector(donated by Whites Electronics) $ 799.95

16 to 1 gold earrings(donated by Natural Gold Jewerly) $ 359.00

Spiral Gold panning machine(donated by Desert Fox) $ 299.00

Deluxe Blie Bowl Kit(donated by Pioneer Mining Supplies) $ 209.00

Mini Puffer Drywasher(donated by Al Wilkins) $ 150.00

Zeek Hand Pick--2 piece set(donated by ZEEK) $ 125.00

Custom Embroidered Jacket(donated by V Bar J Embroidery) $ 125.00

The winning tickets will be drawn---------------March 19, 2008

FOR TICKETS;

Jim Lewis

Goldcado1@aol.com

(805) 485-7513

Tickets are $ 1.00 each, or 12 for $ 10.00.
russau
sooooo much for sooooooo little! and your helping the premire group that supports our rights!
Gold Seeker
The PLP is fighting for our rights to do what we love to do "Prospecting"!!!

This raffle is for a great cause, I have purchased $150 worth of tickets, that is 180 tickets, have you ever tried to fill out 180 ticket stubs, with your info, the stubs are a little small, huh.gif huh.gif , I have been filling then out in my spare time, about 3 weeks now, if I can do 180, I'm sure that most everyone of you can do 1-12, (a piece of cake), and remember this is for you and everyone that loves the outdoors, and not just for prospecting!!!!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

And I (you) might win some wonderful prizes!!!!! ohmy.gif biggrin.gif ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

Thanks, and PLEASE help!!!,
Skip
plp.001
Hi Folks

It is only 5 weeks left for the PLP raffle to be drawn. It will be drawn on March 19, 2008, so if you want to win one of the prizes, now is the time to get your tickets. The directions on how to get into the raffle are on the first post on this thread.

Thanks
Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.