Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Funds #10-Breckenridge Gold
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
This week we will only have one auction and again midnight(mst) on saturday (3/27) will be the cut off.
This is a beautiful .9 gram raw gold specimen from the Breckenridge area with a wee little quartz crystal nestled in the middle of it. We are also sending it in a square plastic case with a magnifying lid, so you can view this specimen easily. ^_^ ;)
I am adding 2 pics of this one so you can see the color and detail of it...........
What is the first bid going to be on this sweet piece?!
CP
blink.gif :) :) blink.gif Now the pic that shows its true color!!
jmann
Count me in $50.00. Allright Wyo, Mike and Russ lets go. I got me some dollars this time. Aint gonna tell how much though. GvmeGvmeGvmeGVmeGvme Gvme $55.00 Dollar Bill. hahaha jmann :D
wyodust
^_^ lots of time left my friend
motorbikemike
lets see how long 80 will last ;)
wyodust
whooooa jmann, sounds like a challange for ya ^_^
jmann
Yup, $90.00. Hey CP please save money on postage. Will pick up my nug at rally.haa haa haa :)
wyodust
:o and jmann steps it up...awesome ^_^
motorbikemike
:D 100,000 ops i ment 100.00 :P
jmann
$110.00 Is this like US dollars or something else? jmann
russau
id bid, but my wife wont let me have that much money at one time! haha besides now with the gas prices up so high, i might have to hitchhike to the rally! haha do you think id have a problem getting a ride while im dragging my dredge behind me??
ME CO
Russ if I see ya hitchin I'll stop and give ya a cold one LOLOLOLOL. kiddin, Mark
jmann
Hey Russ, You can ride with jadams me and a clamern diesel. Dont notice fumes after 20 or 30 mins. Heck after about a couple a hours you start liken em. jmann wacko.gif
russau
hehhehehehehhehe!got any room for my soda and beer cans that i need to pickup along the way! hahaha
motorbikemike
125.00 :D Who will get it????
russau
mike, i remember when the amount you bid used to be my weekly paycheck amount!
jmann
150.00 Who do you think. ph34r.gif Heck Russ it is my weekly. As far as cans go you get the north side of road Ill get south side. :D jmann
motorbikemike
made you look!! :D Its yours Jmann If you want it that bad then I wont bid you out. I know what it is like to want it so bad you will pay anything to get it so I will let you have it and I hope you get as much out of it as I would have. Dan knows how I get around gold :P Anyway thanks for the bids it is all going to a good cause ;)
Mike
wyodust
congrats jmann, nice chunk of gold...and unique too, great job ;)
jmann
Hey Hey Hey, Thanks to everybody for real. Special thanks to Mike :) Boss been trying to beat me up at work. But im still punching back.Worked 5/10 this week and 14 yesterday. By the time I got home all I could think about was hot soapy water and sheets. Fire the bucks Monday Dan. jmann :D
CP
:) ;) THANKS JMANN!
That is one sweet piece there...... :P
Hope you like it as much as the Mrs does........she said she will hold on to it fer ya....
laugh.gif :o :P ^_^ Just kinddin!

June is another week closer! YAHOOOOOO!

CP
jmann
Its here. :D Its here. :D Its here. :D Gemmy gemmy gemmy gemmy gold tonite no more inon pyrite. Postman just put in my hand 10 mins. ago. Boy is it neat! Looks a whole lot deffernt in your hand. :o Now I know what Mike meant. Thank you for the opp. to bid. ;) jmann
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.