Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Deserdog's Prospecting Gear
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
deserdog
I custom make the gold sucker, a pvc sniping tool. I have sold hundreds without a complaining customer. I sell them on ebay under the seller name deserdog and advertize them in the ICMJ. $23.00 plus shipping, no handling charges. Shipping varies from $5.75 to $10.80. Email deserdog@aol.com or call 760 948-1633 with any questions.
deserdog
I have a supply of 3 7/16 inch by 1/8 inch plexiglass disks. I use them in underwater viewing tubes. They fit with just a little wiggle room into a 3 inch ABS coupling. $2.40 apiece plus $2.40 shipping. You can email me at deserdog@aol.com
deserdog
You can visit my gold prospecting Ebay store at:Deserdog's Prospecting Gear

I also sell off of Ebay if you do not have an Ebay account. I have various gold suckers, the grizzly gold pan and the gold miser sluice, and some underwater viewing tubes and plexiglass disks if yo want to build your own viewing tube.
deserdog
I made my first gold sucker in 2000, and made the fisrt one to sale in 2003. I have built well over 3000 since then.

CLASSIC GOLD SUCKER

I use the classic gold sucker if I am working allong the bank of streams and rivers to clean out cracks and crevices. I also use in shallow water.

2 INCH SUPER GOLD SUCKER

I use the 2 inch super gold sucker for moving larger amounts of material from underwater directly into my sluice or into a bucket. You can move a good amount of material with the 2 inch super gold sucker.

3 INCH SUPER GOLD SUCKER

The 3 inch super gold sucker is the one I use the most now when I am out sluiceing. It can move more material than the 2 inch, and you have to toss fewer rocks by hand.

THE SNIPER

This little gold sucker is for gold prosepctors who like to work above the water. When you get toward the bottom of the crack, crevice or pothole, you pour in a little water and then suck it back out. The sniper works way better than a turkey baster!

deserdog
I hve several models of gold suckers for sale on Ebay. I have built and sold well over 3000 and have never had a customer ask for a refund, and many gold prospectors have reported that the gold suckers helped them recover nice amounts of gold. I also am listing most of my International and California Mining Journals and my other mining books on Ebay. I hate to, but I need the money more than I need the books now! All of these items are under the name deserdog on Ebay.
deserdog
Here is a link where you can see all of my stuff. deserdog's stuff
deserdog
I have added 20 Lost Treasure magazines, all in good condition. These are great magazines! You can see all my stuff at:deserdog's stuff
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.