Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RMMR 07'
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
What a great time!
Awesome people, spectacular weather, and great digs! WHEW!!
Click the link below to view pics of the digs we got to attend and the great folks we met.
Thanks to everyone, what a great adventure!!
RMMR 07' Pics
6 pages in total and page links will be found at the bottom of each page.....Enjoy. biggrin.gif
Hopefully more folks will be posting pics here soon of the digs they were on for their RMMR 07'.
Cya'll soon.

CP
toddarice
Wow! Those are great! Really makes me wish we could've gone.
How's about a list of the prize winners?
Gosh, perfect weather, too. But I keep seeing a big ol' cactus named "Dan". ohmy.gif Cactus in the hills hmmm.... Looks like my next care package will include some bics! biggrin.gif
russau
thanks for the great pictures!
CP
Thanks you guys.
Now here is a small treat for those of you who couldn't make it to the rally.
Short video about 2 mins total.....6.09 megs.
May take a little bit to get er' downloaded but the wait is worth it. happy.gif
Gold Dredging Colorado RMMR 07
We spent one of our day during RMMR 07 to put this educational demonstration together for folks to see what it looks and sounds like underwater while dredging.
You will also see how the environment reacts/interacts with the dredger and her nozzle. wink.gif

Prizes went to many of the folks you saw in the pictures.......sorry I didn't write everyones names down that did get a prize. Ken got a pair of the beautiful auquas from Mt Antero for holding a dig for us all during the rally. cool.gif

Here's a sneak peek from the vid download.
Enjoy
CP
russau
yehaaaaa!
jmann
Outstanding pics. and a cool video. Looks like a great time was had by all. I was begining to wonder if this was a stelth rally. hehe Thank you Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.