Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Guitar Pick from CP.com!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
toddarice
Got a pick from CP yesterday. in the words of my wife, "it is absolutely beautiful!"
Thanks, guys!
Unfortunately, I took a swat at an annoying fly last night, hit my coffe mug and broke it, chopped my right ring finger to the bone. 13 stitches. So I can't attest to how it handles in use, but it "shore is purty!"
Will be ten days 'til I get the stitches out, so I'll let everybody know then. That is, if Julie lets me use it. She thinks it's too pretty to play with and doesn't want me to mess it up. biggrin.gif
CP
OUCH!! ohmy.gif Hope the finger heals up quick! Stupid fly!! dry.gif
You are very welcome Todd, we will be anxiously awaiting your full report during re-hab for the finger/hand. biggrin.gif
That stone is a Del Norte Colorado agate which is banded iris agate......a very beautiful pattern in agates.

We found the pieces on our agate adventure in 06' and sliced and slabbed er' here at our place.
Wear it out? ohmy.gif HEHE Naw.......you wear it out we will send ya' another....no worries. I bet it lasts years and years. smile.gif Well......I should put in........as long as you don't swat no flies on the coffee mugs while yer' holdin' it!! happy.gif

Enjoy it when ya' get to.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.