Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 1872 Mining Law-New proposal
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
CP
Al sent this over and we all need to read this load!

Thanks Al, we all appreciate the heads up on this!

Here is a new proposal on the dockets (HR 2262) to ammend the 1872 mining law yet again...... dry.gif
I've only gotten through about 1/4 of it before the gag reflexes started up!! wacko.gif Download this load of &%^# and read up, you won't like it!
Get the puter keyboard cleaned off and start your write ups now.....send em' off asap to all your reps for your districts.

Al, please keep us posted on any updates you get and Thanks again.....your efforts help everyone!! Kudos!! biggrin.gif

CP
russau
i printed it out and started reading it..............after 22 pages im hopeing this dont go through! i dont like any part of the royalties portion or allowing the dept of agreculture into controlling any enforcement of the mining law.more to read!!!
plp.001
You can bet the big mining will get their tail in gear on this issue. This Bill is almost identical to another mining bill that Rahall tried to put through several years ago, the last time he was head of resources, before Pombo.

If these damn politicians had to work for a living they might not be so quick to attempt to make things difficult for others.

Jerry
russau
start your calling/emailing right now! if this would pass, every thing will cost a lot more and a lot of people(small scale miners) will be out of business! like Dan said, im not even 1/4 the way through this and im$%#*&^%^^&^!! our legislators have let us down again! when will the American public stand up and start understanding what these legislators are doing to America and her people!
jmann
Dang a 112 pages but I'm on it. Joe
russau
Joe it only gets worser the more you read!my copy is almost all highlighted in yellow maker. or is it a (&&%^&^ after i drank a beer??
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.