Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where are we Legally
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
plp.001
We all know that not everyone can afford to send regular checks and we appreciate the ones that we receive. We have been keeping up with all of this regulatory crap but it will come to a head one day and when it does we are certain that the ones that are involved either with letters or donations will be there when it counts. What we really need is more people like the ones that are involved to get involved.

Most any infomation that you seek on any of the subjects:
AB 1032

Ca. Water Quality Control Board
Forest Service RS 2477 road closures
Forest Sevice 36CFR 261- Plans of Operations for Occupancy & Motorized equipment
There is still a battle going on in the Karuk DFG case, Attorney Fees
The Siskiyou Regional Eduaction Project vs USFS we're still in the 9th Circuit
There is still a stay on the Karuk vs USFS in the 9th circuit pending the out come of the above named lawsuit
The lawsuit with Oregon DEQ and the Eastern Oregon Miners
The battle going on in Washington state with the Resources Coalition over suction dredging regualations.

The information can be found on plp2.org
and the new 49ers websites.

You can always ask questions on these sites and we will try to answer them. We can win these issues just like we have been doing, with your help.

The prizes on the Raffles are nice to win but the real win in these Battles is to retain the rights we have now continue prospecting and mining.

Please become educated on these issues

Jerry
ronstrand
yes i agree jerry ,i will be updating our other site with contact info ,etc. and links to the official sites of these and all issues so if you got any suggestions send them to me at ronstrand@plp1.org or visit alternate plp site or our main site our main
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.