Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 3" Highbanker combo
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
CP
For Sale:
Keene 3" combo unit complete with pump and hoses.
This is the same unit we purchased from this forum last fall and we have not yet run the engine.....the unit is in great shape including the engine except for one small hose that needs repaired. The engine ran great according to the person we purchased from. I will be test firing to verify.
Unit has a working used footvalve now (didn't have one when we bought it) and an extra used suction hose, but suction hose should still be replaced soon as both the original and the one I added are showing fatigue and cracks.

Pick up will be in Fairplay Colorado or if you want it shipped then that is additional.

Price for unit is $800.00
Current CP club member price is DISCOUNT REMOVED-SORRY

Contact me at Colorado@ColoradoProspector.com
Be patient if email is errored....server issues are currently being worked on. Sorry.

CP
CP
Ok, Update time for this unit.

Spring is almost over and the melt off is tapering down quickly. happy.gif

I've spent a couple days going through all the pieces for this unit and here is what it has now. wink.gif
Suction hose- 15' (standard length) and uncracked in great condition.

Impulse hose on engine mentioned that was in need of repair........REPAIRED AND WILL LAST LONGER THAN OEM! biggrin.gif
I also found that there were no leg set bolts nor was there any way to hook the standard hose to the header for highbanker........THERE IS NOW! biggrin.gif
I also turned the header valve back around to the front.
Carpets are good and feed hose is brand new 1.5" lay flat with screw on couplers.

Foot valve is replaced as well.

Long and short of it.......This is a COMPLETE UNIT AND TESTED.
Pump and engine run great......pulled water at about 1 gallon/sec at about 1/2 throttle or so.

Price is $800.00 firm for everyone at this point. (club discount removed on this item)

Diggin' time is prime and this is a steal.....let me know if you are interested.
If you were to buy this set up new you would spend around 1800 smackers with the suction set up.
Don't miss out on your diggin' time, combo units are way versitile!

Here is a pic of the complete package after the work and test run.

CP
toddarice
WOW!
That is a great price! If I needed one, I would surely buy it!
I saw somewhere on another website where someone was looking for one. I'll see if I can find it later.
T.
CP
Thanks Todd.

Jmann reminded me that I should post the engine size too.
Sorry folks......CP is a goof sometimes. happy.gif
Tis' a 5hp Briggs-Made in USA! cool.gif

Thanks Jmann. biggrin.gif

CP
CP
This unit has been sold folks.....sorry sad.gif
Feel free to post any "wanted" items in the wanted section for those looking for any prospecting gear.
smile.gif
CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.