Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: membership question
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
noplacetosail
Hello, rolleyes.gif

I have been a gpaa member and am up for renewal. I would like to hear your thoughts on dropping gpaa and joining cp. Most of my access to colorado (I am from sw kansas) will be in the colo springs-pueblo-salida-buena vista- poncha springs area.

I have just recently been to buena vista. Coalbunny was good enough to come out and show me the ropes. I was able to get back to garden city with some paydirt to seperate.

SO I guess what I am asking is, are there enough cp sites in the above area for me to drop gpaa and become a cp member ?

thanks, noplacetosail excl.gif
Duxthe1
I'm not familiar enough with CO to know if the CP areas are within your range of travel but I would strongly urge you to join if they are. Dan and Denise have a great club. Not only do they have info on researched areas they do a lot to support the rights of the (recreational/non corporate) mining community. That alone is worth the membership fee, a good portion of which goes to the PLP. Their focus is not only having places to dig but also making sure your right to dig there isn't impinged on.

Not to mention that they are great people who don't mind teaching or lending a helping hand. Their club is the only I have membership in and I have no desire to pursue any other although several of the areas are not within my normal range of travel due to most of my outings being day trips.

I know I didn't directly answer your questions but hopefully my opinion is helpful.
wyodust
all i can say is........... I DID happy.gif

and never regretted it, dry.gif well once when cp laughed at me when i slipped after i found my nugget on my claim tongue.gif
Gat-Wa.
Hello and welcome to the CP forum, and chat, noplacetosail
I to am a gpaa and ldma member and I can tell you the CP club and the claim sites are much better in gold recovery, research info, how to do info, and rock cabbing info, not to mention the outtings and rallys.
Dan, Denise and their kids are the finest people youll ever meet, and so are the other members in the club.
In my opinion the CP club is the best club out there, bar none smile.gif
Gat.
noplacetosail
Thanks for the replies guys (poet)
I guess my quandary is thet I kind of need to focus on buena vista area and south.
Are there any claims there ?

thanks again, noplacetosail
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.