Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 2.5 Proiline
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
sgaolson
I'm considering selling my dredge. It's up at my son's house in Ft. Collins and I'm in Arizona. Been doing a lot of drywashing and NO dredging. I hate to have it just sitting there not knowing when or if I will ever use it again. So, Is there any interest in a 2.5 Proline dredge with air. Floats are in good shape. I have made some improvments like quick disconnects on all the hoses. Russ Peirce made a motorplate out of some F/A-18 parts lol, so you can lift the motor and compressor off the frame and carry seperately. Hooka is in great condition, includes the standard regulator and a Scotts fireman's full facemask and extra parts for it. Miner's moss and rubber ridge in the box and has caught a lot of gold. Probably still some in the moss.
Also have a swivel nozzle and High Pressure water Jet.
I would NOT be intersted in shipping anywhere, I don't want to put my son out anymore than I already have, so you will have to go there and pick it up.
Also if interested I have a DUI dry suit with rock boots. This is custom made for a short fat guy LMAO... Will fit anyone 5'9' to 6'4" up to 265lbs. new neck collar seal. 45lbs of weights with a weightbelt harness, these are NEW and have NEVER been used.
I have looked through several sites trying to determined what it's worth and I've not had much luck. So, how about $1400 for the dredge and $850.00 for the drysuit.
If you think I'm smokin locoweed I sure would apprieciate your input.
russau
yep its a nice dredge and it was in real good shape the last time i saw it. i wish i had some spare bucks.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.