Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cash & Treasures Show - Thundereggs
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Treasure Hunting and Metal Detecting
Tom-ia
Sierra-nm is the star of this show on thundereggs. It is going to show on the Travel Channel, tomorrow, 9 pm central time (figure out your own timezone) and is 1/2 hour show.

I have been recording all the Cash & Treasures shows, and when they have all been recorded I am going to put them on dvd for anyone who wants a copy.
Tom-ia
I should have put the date on the first post. It will show Thursday Jan 18th 2007
CP
Way cool Tom!

I would like to get a copy if possible. Thanks buddy.
Let me know how much I need to send to cover a copy.

Since we don't get any new tv shows.....this may be the only way we get to see the shows. happy.gif

For all you Si fans who have been wondering how he has been doing.......you can see his latest finds at Mindat.org in the forums "scrapbook".
Might even run into him in their chat. smile.gif

CP
jmann
Wow I thought when I read this. Ran to the boob tub and started pushn buttons. Wait a minute this show comes to me on Tuesday night 9:00 pm. Tom hello laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Joe
Sparky
Dang it CP ...now you did it.....I'm going to waste another day looking at the fabulous stones at that link you posted. rolleyes.gif
Tom-ia
Right Sparky, my bad! Si's show is actually Tuesday the 23rd. I had a rough week with my daughter Emily, had to have emergency surgery, and I had to take a trip clear across the state, and had old calendars on my desk when i posted about this so it was confusing around here for a few days to say the least. I apologize to anyone who I messed up on that.

I am recording all of the shows, i did miss the opals show but it will rerun and i will get it then.

Dan, if you want to do like snowdog, he said he would send a nice rock or something to Emily for a copy,,,,,if you got a cute little cab or rock or something to send her you get a copy too.

Anyone else wants a copy when done, find a nice little crystal or rock, or polished slab or tiny piece of gold or what ever and its a trade as far as I am concerned.
My daughter Emily will have a collection put together for her out of this. No matter what you send, please send a short paragraph explaining what kind of rock, mineral, crystal, or what ever it is,,,,,and please put where it came from so I can make sure to do a good job putting it together for her. Thanks to all in advance.
Tom-ia
OOOOPPPPPSSSSS again,,,,,i meant Joe when I said sparky in last post,,,,,i still be confused,,,or old,,,or probably just another brain fart. Stick with me long enuf and i will get it maybe.
jmann
hehe Tom take it easy buddy. Look after Emily and tell her to get well soon.Joe
CP
HEHEHE Tom........you was close anyhow..... happy.gif

Hope Emily is feeling better this week.
Excellent idea Tom! We would love too!

Got a favorite color to shoot for? wink.gif

Thanks Tom

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.