Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi All
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Doug-Iowa
As many of you know Jarita and I went through some troubles with our son Mason. With as bad as things got with us we were blessed with many friends and the support we needed when we needed it. Many parents aren’t so lucky and a very special lady named Ann who also has a son with some medical issues started a foundation to provide relief care for parents who never get a day off from their medically dependant children. Many of these parents literally work in shifts 24/7 too care for their children. Ann’s Willowtree foundation gives these parents a day off. Right now they are helping parents in the Phoenix Az. area and with help can expand the foundation to other areas. Jarita and I would like to ask you to check out this foundation and if you feel inclined to help please do. Believe me when I tell you that you will be doing a tremendous thing to help some very special parents keep their sanity. Below you will find a link.

http://www.thewillowtreefoundation.org/

Thanks for looking,

Doug, Jarita, & Mason Heidebrink
Denise
Great info Doug! Thanks for posting it here.

Im going to pin this one.

happy.gif
Doug-Iowa
Thanks so much. My wish is that none of the people on this forum ever need help like this foundation privides. smile.gif May God Bless Each And Every One Of You.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.