Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Find Gold....Stay Warm !!!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
midwestdredger
Holy Cow !!!! How about that 'Winter Dredging' thread......sheesh.......ya'll are just a little harder-core than me. I haven't mined for gold in snow like that since the late 80's in french Gulch, right outside of Breckenridge.
For those of you that want some color in your pan, but don't want to get THAT cold, I've got some of my dredging concentrates up on eBay
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280068585249
I know it's not the same as getting out there and finding your own.....but it's a LOT warmer.... laugh.gif
Seriously.....my hat's off to you for getting in that water. I've reached the point where I won't get in unless my dredge has a water heater, and then I need a support team onshore to keep the coffee hot and the fire going....grin
Stay warm out there, and to anyone who gets cons.....thank you, you're helping to pay for my new air system on my 6" Proline.
Best regards,
Karl Readel
Illinois State Director/GPAA
New 49er member #1088
jsgoldny
I bought a pound and was worth the money spent. Got 1.2 grams of nice flakes. jsgoldny biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.