Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLP website is up
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
russau
well jerry is getting the website up into construction now. barry w is getting it done! thankyou all!
CP
The PLP is putting the site back together with a whole new look!
Looks great so far Barry! Thanks for your efforts.

All contact info is available now but if you have further questions feel free to post them here in the meantime.

CP

PS Raffle drawing is tonight at the Keene Christmas party.....WOOOOOOHOOOOOO! cool.gif
jmann
I sure hate to hear about all the snow they are getting out west. There is no shipping on the dredge so I will have to drive through all that stuff to pick it up. Also I cant understand why Jerry hasnt called me with the addy of where to pick the dredge up at. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Joe
plp.001
Jmann

I think Michael Thornberry has it and is waiting for you to come to Jolly Old England to pick it up. That is unless he sent it on over to Nikita Kruschev.. Ha Ha

Merry Christmas
Jerry
jmann
I will have to let Niky keep it. laugh.gif Joe
CP
The PLP website now has a new forum added.
Hopefully everyone will stop by soon and register your usernames.
Follow the advertisement at the top of the page, (rotating banner ad) to the PLP's new website.

Looks great Barry! Thanks for you efforts.

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.