Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 07 RALLY AUCTION ST LOUIS SPOON
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
cornwall84
This is a very pretty spoon that i am listing all proceeds going to the CP 2007 Rally.I will finish this on Monday the 27th of November at 9.0 Rocky mountain time.

I WILL PAY ALL SHIPPING CHARGES SO WHAT YOU PAY GOES STRAIGHT TO THE RALLY FUNDS

Being approx 4.25 inches long it has a picture titled Pennsylvania s building enameled to the bowl and a flag surmounted with ST LOUIS 1904 enameled to the top of the handle.

biggrin.gif
cornwall84
bowl
cornwall84
and finial
Denise
Your the best Alan!! happy.gif
CP
Very nice CW and thanks for starting the auction for 07' rally funds.
I'll start this one off at $20.00.
Very nice piece of history, plus we have several friends in that neck of the woods. happy.gif

Wonder if there is a chance of finding out what mine the silver was harvested from?

Thanks again CW and very nice spoon.....you sure do come up with some cool ones. cool.gif

CP
jmann
$25.00 here Joe
cornwall84
Hi Dan, I dont think that its possible to find out any of its history as there are no makers marks or silver marks at all. It was made for st louis worlds fair 1904,
The enamelling is excellent but i cant find the flag listed anywhere.
The building in the bowl is the Pennsylvania state building which was built in the exhibition grounds along with others from different states to house the exhibits.

These are are a some of my spoons.
cornwall84
Well done Joe.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
CP
Thank you Cornwall and Jmann! cool.gif

Nice spoon to add to your collection Joe.
Guess you prolly won't be eatin midnight snacks with that one though..... happy.gif

That is a spectacular collection Alan......very nice! No snackin with yours either I bet. biggrin.gif

The 07' RMMR will be a blast and we hope everyone will be making their plans to attend!

CP
cornwall84
Hi Joe, i shipped the spoon today it should be with you soon.

Did you get my e mail?
thanks again for bidding.
biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
jmann
Yes I did CW. But it was this mourning. Sorry for the slow response. I havent been cybern that much for a few days. Joe
cornwall84
Thank you joe. Youve made my day.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cornwall84
Thanks Joe and big THANKS to Leonard it all worked out ok.

Any sign of the spoon yet joe?

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.