Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: North To Alaska
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Jam Sessions
CP
We have been looking for this one for quite awhile.
Sure you all know the song.....but this has some killer pics of Alaska to go along with the music.
Johnny Horton - North To Alaska

Enjoy! wink.gif

CP

Edited:
The first video I posted for this song was pulled so I had to find a new one to replace it.........only this one has way better pics!! cool.gif
Denise
happy.gif
Good find Dan!

A few of my favorite things....music, photography and gold....hehe
Trilobite
cool vid dad,betcha you were just watering at the mouth watching it. biggrin.gif
cool scenery...cool wildlife....big gold.... laugh.gif
jmann
Well we finally got new speakers. I remember when this was on the radio. It was one of my favorite songs then and still is. Johnny Horton did some pretty cool stuff. Minning must have been in my sub consious back then. Thanks Dan. Joe
CP
New video added for this one today...... Very cool! cool.gif
Great historical pics!

CP
Denise
I know Im ready to get some gold! Especially after seeing those pics.
Video was broke again, but replaced with another.

Enjoy. signs026.gif
jmann
Johnny Horton was and still is tops in my book. And this is one of my favorites. Thank you again Dan. Joe
Denise
This one goes out to Crusty this week! happy112.gif I hope your safe and that your trip is going well!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.