Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLP website hacked
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
plp.001
As has been the problem lately the PLP website is down. I have been in formed that someone has been hacked and been used to attack other servers, This was a violation of our main servers agreement contract (DDOS violation) Distributed Denial of Service. We are working to get it back up with a new server if the old server wants to hold their dicision to shut us down.

Thanks for your patience

Jerry
Denise
Dang Jerry, thats no good.
You said " I have been in formed that someone has been hacked and been used to attack other servers." huh.gif
Any more details on that?

Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.

Denise
russau
well i hate to see this happen but think about this as a sign that jerry(PLP) is doing a very good job and deserves our support more than ever! SALUTE!
CP
Sorry to see the PLP site is down....... dry.gif
Hope it's all back up soon.

As always everyone......feel free to post questions/updates about PLP here in the CP forums....anytime.
Even though the site is down, PLP folks are still hard at work protecting (y)our rights!
There are many ways to support PLP if one wishes to do so. smile.gif
The 06' Christmas raffle and the Colorado specimen auctions are two of the current fund raisers which both have deadlines approaching quickly!
Get your tickets/bids in now! biggrin.gif All proceeds go to the PLP. cool.gif

Where do I get tickets you ask? happy.gif
To Order Tickets contact Barry Wetherby at BHWetherby@aol.com or call 818-957-1455
Raffle details may be viewed at PLP 06' Christmas Raffle

Specimen auctions my be veiwed/bid on at Colorado Specimen Auctions

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.