Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help Preserve History
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting and Rockhounding Gatherings or Events > Prospector's Outings and Adventures
Denise
Hi everyone, :)
I was talking to Dan M. yesterday, and he told me that the Nederland Mining Museum
is finishing furnishing the inside of the museum with antiques, and they want our help. :) :D

Saturday February 28th at 1:00pm, they will be looking for volunteers to help decorate the inside of the museum. This is a great oppertunity to help preserve history......... ^_^
and we get to see the antiques up close and touch them . :D :o ;) :P :)

Once they are done with the inside, they will be working on the pieces in the yard.
:D ;) :P and they will need help then also. :)
The local News paper, Representatives of the Nederland Mining Museum, ColoradoProspector, Tom H. with Hendrick's Mining Co. and many more will be there.
We hope to see you there. :) ;)
russau
id like to be there and if i lived closer i would! this would be a cool project for a club!!
Denise
There was a good turnout of volunteers today. ;) :D
We were signed up to help design the gold panning area.
Here is a picture. :)
Denise
This is going to be a blast!! :)
and when the inside is done, they want to start working on the yard displays. wub.gif
This museum is going to look great when its all done. Here is their conceptual plan.
I'll keep everyone updated on their progress.

Denise
:)
Denise
We are going to have another meeting at 11:00 am this Saturday about the progress of the planning. Stay tuned for details, and I will try to get more pics for everyone.

Denise
:)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.