Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dredge Wanted
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Gat-Wa.
Bot another Claim now i need another dredge 6" to 8" honda motor
Gat.
michael thornberry
Hello Gat,
Firstly, buddy, let's do the "real" English bit -- b(ore)t -- b(or)t -- b(aw)t
is actually spelt -- bought. Now, having decided that you wish to purchase a "proper" dredge LOL may I humbly suggest a 6" or 8" Keene - Twin 6.5 hp Hondas/ 9 to 12 hp Hondas and Twin Dive-suit heater-manifolds/Fore and Aft Stiff-leg mounts and the usual 263 Gast Air. 2x20ft and 2x10ft hoses and Sky-diving equipment LOL for the dredge plus 3 miners who will have to undergo mental(madness) testing before, and after, parachuting into Devil's Gate Canyon. Buying a used Keene Dredge should be fairly straight-forward, BUT, finding TWO additional MMM's(Mentally Mad Miner's) to go with you, Gat, could prove a little more difficult. It's nice to talk to you again, buddy,
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
russau
Gat, look over on mike higbees site. i thought i saw one forsale there. www.49ermike.com in the for sale forum. good luck
Gat-Wa.
biggrin.gif Oh ty Michael buddy old old friend but as you know i dont really care about spelling people do understand what i mean most of the time (heck even you it seams laugh.gif ) and i dont care what make of dredge my uncle buys and he has the crew already. yes the claim is in my name but my uncle payed for it and he and his crew will work it . I on the other hand will work the poke claim again thats me and one other person yet to be anounced smile.gif
Gat-Wa.
Thank you Russau for the heads up on that dredge ill pass it on to my uncle.
Gat.
Gat-Wa.
Hiya all well i found a 5" triple at a price my uncle could aford ty all.
Gat.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.