Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mining starts where?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
We are interested to know your interests in Colorado mining. happy.gif

CP
russau
looks like someone is interested in gold! humph? i wonder who that would be?/
Denise
I want it all!!! happy.gif wub.gif Way too hard for me to just choose one.
Gat-Wa.
ALL THE ABOVE is my vote!!!! biggrin.gif
Trilobite
I'd have to agree with gat, all the above! biggrin.gif
Denise
Come on now..... Lets see them votes!
All you have to do to vote is log in or register a name. The register button for the forum is at the top of the page by the CP banner on the left.
We want to hear from you also.

cool.gif
sgaolson
Hmmmmm most interesting.......................... excl.gif
Denise
It is? huh.gif

Talk to us Garry, we want to know what you think. smile.gif
CP
There are actually more things to look for here in Colorado but we thought these would be some of the most popular.
Let us know what your thoughts are biggrin.gif
We hunted for agates and petrified wood last Janruary and had a blast doing that.
But then to bring those finds home and make Cabachons, guitar picks, jewelry etc from those "rocks" happy.gif has been just as much or even more fun!
Course, I've always liked to play with rocks laugh.gif tongue.gif

Dates for the 07' RMMR are still being worked out .....we will post them soon.

CP
russau
i really hope the 07 RMMR dates coinside with the Wyoming dredge season! it would be nice after the rally sometime to head up that-a-way. but dredgeing in colorado is fine also!
ME CO
I tried to cheat but it wouldn't let me vote again- maybe I should log in as Taz. Mark
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.