Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Main Room Meetings
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > Chat, Cam Events and Introductions
CP
Until I can be here on Mondays for the meetings, the meetings will occur in the Main Chat room and topics will be open.
Paving season is in high gear and I have not made the last several meetings.....my apologies.
Please feel free to attend the meetings and participate. We have a wonderful crowd here. Topics are always fun and educational no matter who is attending.
Bring your thoughts/questions and make yourself right at home.

Meeting time is 7pm MST on Mondays.
CP's Main Chat Room

See everyone when paving season winds down..... dry.gif

CP
jmann
The meetings have been pretty good. With several informative folks showing up. If you havent attended for a while you should. Hobo has been there very regulary. Joe
Denise
ohmy.gif We have a Hobo in the chat room?
Oh wait, maybe your talking about Hobu? (Jerry Hobbs - President of the P.L.P. ).
biggrin.gif
Bet you have been called worse right Jerry. laugh.gif tongue.gif laugh.gif
plp.001
If the shoe fits I wear it.

Jerry
ME CO
I was a hobo once for a season- nothin wrong with that now pass the Thunderbird. Mark I'll try to catch in Monday.
CP
Well winter is settling in and we have lot's to catch up on! biggrin.gif
See you all at 7pm MST Monday.....main room.

Main chat room

CP
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.