Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dredge Donated
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
thegeno
Keith Coker of www.dredgemakers.com has donated a 2" all metal dredge for the raffle... Keith will be at the Rally so make sure you find him and thank him for his generosity.

geno
russau
thankyou gene and keith! i saw keiths handywork in georgia last summer. he does fine work! the dredge will be a very nice thing to win at the rally! in georgia, my friend ed pollitte won the 2 inch keene dredge that leonard and wally kranz setup and used for the dredgeing class. ed was pumped up when i brought it home for him.
CP
WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOO!
:) :o :D B)
Geno has been a real busy body..... ;)........GOOD JOB! AND THANK YOU, FOR ALL YOUR EFFORTS GENO!

THANK YOU KEITH! I have not yet seen one of your Poor Boy's Prospecting Toys in person yet, but they come with VERY HIGH recomendations!...... :) B)
Can't wait to see it run!
We sent Keith an email last evening and have already added him to the vendors list for the spaces.

Would like to take a moment here to thank all of you who have donated already with your time, efforts, ideas, items, and purchases.

THANK YOU TO ALL! Your'e efforts are creating a rally that will be a great time for everyone!

CP
sgaolson
I can't beleive what a great job you guys are doing! There are a lot of grateful miners out here :D
Redpaw
Thank You Keith & Geno

That dredge in operation will undoubtedly show the newbies how minimal impact our way of life can be.

BIG Handshake

RP
serching4auinsc
As this will be my first post here just thought I would say, wow what a nice site.
Geno thanks for calling, I think you kinda knew what the answer was going to be.
I will be at the rally and have hi hopes for making some new friends,and seeing some old ones. It is I who should thank everyone responsable for the hard work putting this together and giving me the chance to be a part of it. rolleyes.gif

Thanks again,
Keith
thegeno
No problems Keith... I'll be arriving on the 22nd to help the guys with setup and then I'll be there to meet you at the Denver airport on the 24th... have a great flight!
CP
Hi Keith and welcome to the forum.

We are very happy that you're coming to Colorado for the rally.
Pretty sure youv'e already made several new friends here... ;) :) who are looking forward to meeting you!
Make yourself right at home here and feel free to post your products in the for sale forum with the link to purchase from your site/dealers. :)

CP
wyodust
thanks for the generous donation keith, the world needs alot more good people like you in it... huh.gif i just bought a dredge too..... laugh.gif

thanks once again, hope to see you at the rendevous...oops rally, grrrr i still like rendevous...lol
dlt18984
Where do you go to bid on the 2" dredge? wub.gif :D
Denise
Go to the "Rocky Mountain Miners Rally". ;) :D
We are going to Raffle this one there. :)
russau
dan will you have any raffel tickets for sale prior to the rally?or will they be only at the rally? and what if the winner isnt there to pick it up. can arraingments be made for shipping? or can another pick it up for him with prior arraingments with you? but i guess all of these questions are unnessessary because im going to win it and ill be there to pick it up!haha
wyodust
huh.gif i thought i was going to win it ^_^ whoever does will love it im sure, would be nice if it was "need not be presant to win" but it would be alot easier on you dan if the winner was there, one less thing to deal with, but its your choice
Denise
We would love to start the raffle now.......... :( but we are not a non profit organization.
We need to follow the Colorado raffle law, which means that a non profit organization
needs to hold the raffle. ^_^
We have contacted a few local organizations, so we will let you know as soon as we hear back from them.
If we can set it up to do so, we will sell raffle tickets before the rally. This is one of the things we are working on now. :)
As far as a "need not be presant to win", :D We will let you know as soon as we know.
I hope this helped a little till we know more. ^_^

As far as you winning it wyodust (Dan).... :P I was thinking that it would be nice to not have to carry the 3" combo . laugh.gif We will see now won't we. ;)

Denise
wyodust
mad.gif indeed we shall.....*shakes fist in air* ^_^ ;)

in all honesty if i dont win it i couldnt think of a more deserving and thoughtfull person than you to win it denise.... :( eeeew i just got that vomit taste in my mouth...... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Denise
:o....... laugh.gif laugh.gif......... :P :D
Thanks wyodust, your so sweet!! :D laugh.gif laugh.gif :D
Denise
Keith sent us a few pictures of the dredge!
Check it out! B)
Denise
:D
Denise
wub.gif
CP
The dredge showed up today and we unloaded it in the snow....... laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
What a beauty it is too....you won't believe how light these things are. :D
Called Keith and let him know it got here safe and sound and he'll be headin out on Thursday and we'll be fine tunin it...... :P B)

See yall soon!
CP
serching4auinsc
I have seen that dredge somewhere before, but cant remmember where :P Glad to see it made it ok. See Ya thursday. B)

Keith
russau
thankyou keith!
Redpaw
Thank You Keith,
Your generousity and desire to allow others to learn is appreciated fully.

Rp of QJ's MRT :)
russau
i wish everyone could see the amount of fine gold that keiths X-dredge was retaining! im impressed!!!!!
Redpaw
Pictures....Pictures......

I've heard good rumors about how great his dredges trap the fine gold, maybe on the next model he will have a custom built in Camera holder so the camera is always available.

Half the problem with getting dredging photos is your too busy dredging and forget to record your favorite pastime....

Way to go Keith, I'm positive the new owner has a permanent smile across his face at this very minute.

Rp
russau
dave i was right next to the cleanup that gat was doing for everyone that used the dredge. i was in the info tent and was busier than all get out! but i did see peeks of the gold. i wish i could of gotten some pics of the gold.
serching4auinsc
Hi all I didnt get any pics at the rally, but here are a few from the last time I went out with the 2005 modle 4 inch PBD. I hope they post ok.

Keith
Poor Boys Prospecting Toys
serching4auinsc
More of the southeastern fine stuff
serching4auinsc
more SE fines
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.