Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Normal Kitchen?
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Gem and Mineral Specimen Finds or Processes
Denise
Looks normal to me...especially when the snow comes down as hard as it has been.
biggrin.gif
leonard
Whats with the dutch oven? Dan making you cook outside over an open fire? wacko.gif wacko.gif wacko.gif
Leonard
Denise
I love my Dutch Oven! wub.gif

And no Leonard, no one makes me do anything I dont want to do. biggrin.gif
You dont have one?
blink.gif
jmann
If you ever see Denise wheel an ax you sure wont want to see her swing a dutch oven. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Joe
warsawdaddy
I can't tell from the photo,that oven on that stove looks like the one I had to buy for my wife,one that flushes! But she tries!
mspears
You are the Gal!! I tried to set up the poop tube in the kithchen, my wife said nothing by that name comes in the house, much less 'her' kitchen. I am going to call it a mini culvert classifier and see how that goes over. Mike
MickMang
I do the majority of the cookin, and everything involving prospecting is still banished to the garage, which is probably for the best, no one really wants rat tails coated with black sand heehee biggrin.gif
Denise
Hahaha Mike, that might work.
biggrin.gif

Are you saying my food is gritty Mick? huh.gif

I swear I keep the dirt and the food seperated.
tongue.gif laugh.gif
Plus, I dont have a garage...hehe
MickMang
Umm no ma'am, I would never say that, I was just saying I'm a wee bit absent minded and would prolly end up using black sand as breading laugh.gif
russau
i can say from experience that MRS.CPs cookin is great!
Denise
hehehe...Thats why you have to keep the dirt and the food seperated Mick. laugh.gif

Thanks for the compliment Russ!
biggrin.gif
jmann
I will diffently second that one Russ. She can make a killer burrito along with a smokn green sauce. Joe
russau
OHHHHHH YEAAAAAAAAA!! i cant wait to get out to colorado again! its been to long!
MickMang
food and dirt separate? I'm from arkansas, the 5 second rule applies , we just can't count to 5 laugh.gif
poprivit2
do the POP Swizzle and you won't need that big tub of water !!!
POP
Denise
I will always want my tub of water....It has way too many uses in the mining world. wink.gif

I also use it to wash off crystal specimens. biggrin.gif
Coalbunny
Denise, the best way to get the most for your money with that gold is to put it in the microwave and nuke it for 5 minutes on medium.... ohmy.gif laugh.gif
Denise
This is a fun old thread but I was hoping more may have "Normal kitchen" prospecting pics. If so post them up here. smiley-clapping.gif unsure.gif Plus I don't want to look like the only one who uses the kitchen for prospecting needs also. laugh.gif
CloudyKitty
What about Living Rooms? Or basements? Or bathrooms?

Miners in this house?! smiley-laughing021.gif
ASTROBLEME
I've been known to wash a few rocks in the sink when I return from an outing and my wife doesn't mind one bit. Here's a shot of my kitchen when I'm out in the field prospecting for diamonds. Much nicer than the old Willy's Jeep with no top and an open rock-ringed fire pit that I used decades ago!

Click to view attachment

Yoda
QUOTE (CloudyKitty @ Aug 11 2015, 08:38 AM) *
What about Living Rooms? Or basements? Or bathrooms?

Miners in this house?! smiley-laughing021.gif

Oh shoosh... They never stay in the living room long.....

signs019.gif
Denise
laugh.gif

We have the lapidary machine in the living room with us music037.gif .....not to mention rocks in every room. happy112.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.