Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vendor Information
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Anyone who would like to have a vending booth should sign up right here and we will be in contact.
The "value" of each space is $100.00 for the 3-day event. (All funds raised go to the rally)

We ask that the vendors either pay cash for or donate goods to be given as prizes for the space(s). (if you need several spaces.)
If you can not pay or make a donation for the fund raising raffles, PLEASE, PLEASE, Come anyway....ALL ARE WELCOME!
WE WILL NOT REQUIRE THAT VENDORS PAY FOR SPACES.
But please remember that this is how a good portion of the funds will be raised, so if you can.......please do.

A map of the vendor spaces and numbers will be added here in the near future.

Here is the link for the
Idaho Springs business license application ($25.00). but they do not collect sales tax. There is a sales tax license that will also be required.
You may also get that one on the net at theColorado sales tax application page. You will want to click on the " Sales Tax Special Events Application, Form DR589" link. (PDF file) Fee is $16.00 for two years plus a $50.00 REFUNDABLE deposit. (refunded when you submit your first $50.00 in tax.......I think.... blink.gif)

Just print these out and send them in to the offices. filled out of course..... laugh.gif

CP

ADDED 4/14/04- VENDORS LIST SO FAR

1. ColoradoProspector.com and the Dredge Earth First will team up to run the main booth with information and videos.....

2. Keith from Poor Boys Prospecting Toys will be here, and we will be demonstrating the 2" dredge he has donated... :)

3. Doug from the ProspectorStore.com will be there with the Keene, Proline, and Honcoop powersluices.......
Pat Keene has also donated a family starter pakage with an A-52, 4 classifiers, 2 SP-14, 2 SP-15, 2 snuffer bottles, 2 tweezers, couple panning books and a video..... :)

4.Quentin and Anita will be there, and some of those specimens from the Dreamtime are extremely nice.....

5. Tom from Tom's Treasure Chest will have some real pretty wire wrapped jewelry....

6. Mike from Squeeky Clean Car Wash will have a booth.....

7. Johnny and Laurie with FoxPeak.net , miner friendly webhosting will have a booth...

8. High Side Adventure Tours will have a booth and short rafting trips right from the rally.....

9. The Gypsum Rose which is the local rock and mineral shop will be there also.....

10. The Gold Prospectors of the Rockies will be there doing panning demos and Jeff will be speaking about the history of mining......

11. The Nederland Mining Museum will have a booth with mining antiques that they need to liquidate for museum funds......

12. Wally with Grubstaker's Speedy Map Service will be there.....

13. Alan with Damn Fine Sluice will have a booth.....

14. Jim Davis author of"The Trouble With Gold"has joined the vendors.

15. Sandys Detectors has joined the vendors with the Minelab detectors
and Gus from Minelab will be attending with her.

16. Flash Masters, LLC. will be there with the WARREN CLASSIFIER doing demonstrations and vending...... :D

17. Chuck and Sandy will be there with BT INC.vending noveltie items and such.

18.David will be there with Sunset Glass selling overlaid stained glass.

19.Steve and his son Sean with Scuba Den will be there vending scuba equipment.

20. The Fajita King will of course have fajitas....

That's the list that have told us for sure they will be there. Still lots of room left... :D

There have also been several donations by folks who will not be able to attend... :(

Charlie with The Finders Professional Scanning
The GPAA
Indian Springs Resort

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, TO EVERYONE!
We have a good start on the fundraising thanks to the efforts of all of you.
those who donated pieces and especially those of you who purchased them from the auctions.
Can't say it enough. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU,
This will be a great time for all because you put out the effort!

CP
motorbikemike
Hi Dan, Call me as I would like to do somthing with the car wash for the rally. I am shure we can come up with somthing.
Mike
russau
dan, has the corp. gpaa responded to your question of their attendance/representation at the rally? DEF has always saved space for a gpaa booth. if the show up with their camaras, i need to have a clean shirt! haha
sgaolson
Russ, you have a clean shirt? wacko.gif
CP
Don't know yet Russ,
Haven't had an answer one way or the other on that one.
But if ya have a clean one....... :P Go ahead and bring it along just in case! :o :D

CP
russau
heck garry!!!!!! now im going to have to buy a new shirt there in colorado...maybe another DEF shirt! i might as well start to continue my collection of DEF shirts. now thats my idea of nostalgia!!!!
russau
let me think.......if i have a old beatup shirt and i buy a new one there in colorado......let me see, thats......one......hey now, ill have two shirts! one new and one not so new!
Tom-ia
CP,,,since I am not familiar with Colorado Law, if I set up a vendors booth, am I going to have to have some kind of state sales tax permit? If so, you might want to post info here for the "foriegners" coming into the state to set up a booth, so they know where to go or who to call to get that info. Thanks.
Denise
;) That is another thing we are working on Tom. :D So much to do. wacko.gif ^_^
We will also post that here as soon as we get it.

Denise
:)
CP
Howdy Tom,
Here is the link for the
Idaho Springs business license application ($25.00). but they do not collect sales tax. There is a sales tax license that will also be required.
You may also get that one on the net at theColorado sales tax application page. You will want to click on the " Sales Tax Special Events Application, Form DR589" link. (PDF file) Fee is $16.00 for two years plus a $50.00 REFUNDABLE deposit. (refunded when you submit your first $50.00 in tax.......I think.... blink.gif)

Just print these out and send them in to the offices. filled out of course..... laugh.gif

We will also put these links in the first post of this thread.

CP
CP
Just added the vendor list we have so far.
It's in the first post of this topic....... :)
Denise
I also wanted to add the hours of the rally here.
10 am - 4 pm officially, but if it runs a little later, then that will be fine too. ^_^ :D
CP
Just wanted to say welcome to everyone who is on the vending list.

Alan with Damn Fine Prospecting Equipment Co. was added to the list today.
Looking forward to seeing the Damn Fine Prospecting Equipment at the rally..... :)

If any of you have any questions feel free to contact us.
prospector@coloradoprospector.com
We'll try to help if we can.... ;)

CP
CP
ALL RIGHT! More additions this week...... :D

Jim Davis, author of " The Trouble With Gold..." joined the vending list and also donated an autographed copy of his new book for one of the prizes. ;) Thank you Jim.
Jims book can be purchased at www.deepcreekpress.com

Sandys Detectors out of Arizona has joined the vendors list and is bringing Gus from Minelab along with. :)
Gus and Sandy have donated a brand new "Eureka Gold" metal detector for one of the prizes!
Thank you Gus and Sandy!

We look forward to seeing all of you!

CP
CP
We had another meeting with the city council last evening and everything is in place!
They approved the road closure and even volunteered the use of the towns signage for the weekend.
Thank you Randy!

Thought I would post the tax rate for Idaho Springs....... it is 6.9%
Then vendors can figure taxes for their prices ahead of time if they wish.

We'll be attending the GPAA Gold Show in Denver this next weekend and hopefully we'll have many vendors to add afterwards.
Spoke with Chuck from Chucks Gold Trapper last night and we'll meet with him at the Gold show. Sure hope he can make it to the rally.

*FOR ALL THE VENDORS ATTENDING THE RALLY!*
If you need tables and/or canopies please let me know ASAP
We have arranged for a rental company to deliver what we need if we can organize it ahead of time. Total delivery fee will be $75.00 which will be split between those who rent items from them.
The rentals will be for the entire weekend but the charge will be only 2 days of rental time. (Delivery on Thursday and pick up will be Monday)
Prices are as follows
Tables are 6 ft x 30 inches ....... $7.00/day
Canopies are 10 ft x 10 ft .........$60.00/day
Chairs are ........... $1.00/day

Please let me know if you are going to need any of these items.

We would also like to know if anyone will need electricity as there isn't any outside at the Argo. We can find out prices on small generators for rent in the area.

CP
ME CO
What! no electricity! Gat's behind this ain't he LOL. Mark
CP
Yep Mark, I think Gat is behind it! :D Let's get em! :P laugh.gif

The menu just took a whole new turn...... :o :D

Kampcook from Wyoming just signed up and the menu he is bringing will include.....
and this is straight from the cook himself..... :D
I am going to have a menu each day, with pop, coffee, burgers and hot dogs any time. Menu
25th. Chicken Gumbo, ( may be shrimp ), cornbread.
26th. Chili / with chopped onions and cheeze, corn bread.
27th. sloppy joes and baked beans.

Wooohooooo!
Man I'm gettin hungry already! ^_^

Glad ya got them grandkids to help out Kamp! ;)

CP
russau
gene has a link to buy DEF rally "T" shirts for DEF 2004 colorado and other items for sale. its over on thr DEF web site. i better buy 2 new "T" shirts for the rally. that ought to last me atleast a month or two! aint that right joe! if you order anything be sure to mention that DEF 2004 refered you!
Coalbunny
So long as he knows which of which has pork or pork products in it. I'm deathly allergic to pigs.
Carl
thegeno
Thanks for the plug to the DEF store... all proceeds go to DEF to help fund future rallys.

Russ, just a note: you don't need to use the DEF referral unless you are opening a new store with CafePress...

RedPaw now also has a store for the MRT... gotta get me a couple of things from him.

geno

http://www.cafeshops.com/def2004
jmann
New Ts, Sounds great to me. One thing tho Russ. You better not let me catch you a scratchn. :D jmann
russau
wont happen! gene has the best :T" around it has the anti-scratch protection built in,and they are cool looking!
CP
Very nice you two!
Checked out both of the stores and I'll be ordering as soon as possible..... ;) :D

CP
thegeno
Not only do these T's have anti scratch protection built right in, they will lower your Cholesterol and your golf score, allow you to lose weight rapidly and safely. They will instantly make you smarter, and better looking, with no bad after-taste. Lower in Carbohydrates and do not require batteries.
geno
http://www.cafeshops.com/def2004
Denise
We would like to welcome aboard the "Flash Masters, LLC. with their "Warren Classifier" located in Berthoud Co.

And Chuck and Sandi with BT INC. with their novelty items and such located in Idaho Springs Co.

Welcome! ^_^ :D

Denise
Denise
I just got off the phone with Steve from Scuba Den, and he told me he and his son Sean will be joining the rally.
WOOOHOOO, welcome aboard guys! :D

Scuba Den is out of Wheat Ridge Colorado. You can learn more about them by going to their website. B)

Maybe you need to place an order early for the rally? :) Just call 303-431-1088 or fax 303-431-4948.

Denise
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.