Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 24 Karat gold club
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
NuggetBrain
Rich Hill Paydirt
Super-Push October 14, 2006!!!!!
Five Sites To Be Opened
AT LAST!
October 14 is the day we run up the hill and drop our prospecting equipment onto newly excavated ground.
We will be opening five areas, each one approximately 200” X 200” which is slightly less than an acre, at 8am on that Saturday morning. These areas will be open to members only. No guests or non members will be allowed on the excavated sites.
The site preparation is done with a bulldozer under the supervision of our Claims Manager, Tom Ennis.. We will take one foot of overburden off of each of the selected areas. Then after the opening on the 14th of October, we will go back to one site each week and remove another foot of overburden. Therefore each site will have more overburden removed every 5th week.
We have been asked why we do it this way rather than dig directly to bedrock the first time. The reason is: there are pay zones all the way to bed rock. To not work the overburden is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.
Additional Security
Please take note, we are going to close down the Devil’s Nest and Hackberry claims from October 1 to October 14 so that we may complete the pushes and have them untouched until the morning of October 14.
So, if you come up to see what we are doing, leave you prospecting stuff at home.
The Suns group of claims, the Desert Specials, and the JB’s will all remain open. No problem if you wish to prospect there.
We are going to beef up security and have 24K security guards on the Devil’s Nest and Hackberries to keep people off the new pushes. If you wish to volunteer, contact Elly at 928 427 0011.
Any member found prospecting on the new push sites prior to October 14 will have their membership cancelled. Non members will be turned over to Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
Questions? Our phone numbers and addresses are published in the left column of this page. Please contact us and we’ll try to answer your questions..

Published by the
24 Karat Gold Hunters
* Founder
Elly Loftin

* Claims Manager
Tom Ennis

P O Box 1351
Congress, AZ 85332

Toll Free: 866 713 0608

Local: 928 427 0011

Fax: 928 427 0440

Email:
twentyfourkarat@hughes.net

Let her know You read it here

Thanks
NuggetBrain
Just talked to Elly if You want to join Her 24 Karat club need to get the check sent in and have it postmarked before Sept. 20th and She will accept it. But after Sept 20th if postmarked You must send the full amount of $350.00

Rich Hill Paydirt
Super-Push October 14, 2006!!!!!
Five Sites To Be Opened

AT LAST!
October 14 is the day we run up the hill and drop our prospecting equipment onto newly excavated ground. We will be opening five areas, each one approximately 200' X 200' which is slightly less than an acre, at 8am on that Saturday morning. These areas will be open to members only. No guests or non-members will be allowed on the excavated sites.
The site preparation is done with a bulldozer under the supervision of our Claims Manager, Tom Ennis.. We will take one foot of overburden off of each of the selected areas. Then after the opening on the 14th of October, we will go back to one site each week and remove another foot of overburden. Therefore each site will have more overburden removed every 5th week.
We have been asked why we do it this way rather than dig directly to bedrock the first time. The reason is: there are pay zones all the way to bed rock. To not work the overburden is like throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

Additional Security
Please take note, we are going to close down the Devil's Nest and Hackberry claims from October 1 to October 14 so that we may complete the pushes and have them untouched until the morning of October 14.
So, if you come up to see what we are doing, leave you prospecting stuff at home.
The Suns group of claims, the Desert Specials, and the JB's will all remain open. No problem if you wish to prospect there.
We are going to beef up security and have 24K security guards on the Nest and Hackberries to keep people off the new pushes. If you wish to volunteer, contact Elly at 928 427 0011.
Any member found prospecting on the new push sites prior to October 14 will have their membership cancelled. Non members will be turned over to Yavapai County Sheriff's Office.
Questions? Our phone numbers and addresses are published in the left
column of this page. Please contact us and we'll try to answer your
questions..

Published by the
24 Karat Gold Hunters
* Founder
Elly Loftin
* Claims Manager
Tom Ennis

P O Box 1351
Congress, AZ 85332

Toll Free: 866 713 0608

Local: 928 427 0011

Fax: 928 427 0440

Email:
Elly@24kgoldhunters.com

Devil's Nest and Hackberry Claims to be Temporarily Closed
Closure From Oct. 1 to Oct. 14
For the first time in the entire history of organized prospecting groups on these claims, the Devil's Nest and Hackberry Claims are being closed to prospecting for a 2 week period.
However, it is for good reason that they are being closed. It is because of the reality of the amount of time involved in completing each site excavation. In the past, we have excavated one site at a time. Now we have changed things a bit and will be opening 5 sites simultaneously .
It is a difficult job to watch all the claims and do the excavations, as well. Therefore, we decided that to insure that the claims are not hunted prior to the 14th of October, we will temporarily close them to prospecting.
As the price of gold climbs, we are finding more non members sneaking on to our claims. Our security people had a very active summer getting rid of these gold thieves.
We are asking for our members to volunteer to help us patrol the claims during this 2 week period and help to keep everyone off of the pushes. On the morning of October 14th we will gather at the well. At 8am sharp, Elly will wave the flag and all members can hunt the pushes!

Thank You To All Of the First Year 24 Karat Members!
Your dues will never increase!!

September 20, 2006, the dues to new members joining 24 Karat Gold Hunters will be $350 annually or $2750 for a lifetime membership.
We have matured and have a lot to offer our members. However, our overhead has increased and it is necessary to increase the dues.
With Tom Ennis at the helm, we are going to be opening 5, yes 5,freshly excavated areas on October 14th. Each push is almost an acre in size. Each week after that will find a new push being done for one of those 5 areas.
And we are still fighting to get the well fixed. Hopefully that will happen soon.
But ….. To those of you who jumped in with me when I organized the
new 24 Karat Gold Hunters in October of 2005, as I stood right there
and told you, no pushes the first year, (I even put it in writing) I
have this big, deep spot in my heart You joined my little club and
were encouraging and kind to me.
So to pay you back for sticking with me, I decided that your dues will never, never, never increase. As long as you keep your membership current and don't let it lapse, your dues will be $275 annually (or $1750 for a lifetime membership). This applies to all people who joined between October 10th, 2005 and
September 19, 2006. And this includes the members who came over
from Rich Hill Gold Hunters and continued with us.
The first 100 old 24 Karat members from the first club pay $100 per year and that will never increase either. But it could decrease.
To those of you who are still thinking of joining, you have until September 19, 2006 to take advantage of the old fee.

Dues, Day Passes, Life Memberships …. Changes Being Made
The following news item outlines the major changes in the 24 Karat
Gold Hunters Organization.
Please note the changes in the dates. We are allowing an extra 10
days due to malfunction of 24 Karat Gold Hunters internet server.

Dues:
Starting September 20, 2006 annual dues for new members will be
$350 per year. Those members already enrolled, or who enroll by
September 19, 2006, shall pay annual dues of $275. If you joined 24
Karat Gold Hunters at the time that dues were $275, your renewal
dues will remain at $275 for as long as you maintain a current
membership. So if you intend to purchase a membership, now is the
time to do it.
Annual Memberships Resalable:
Annual memberships may be resold. For example, if you are here on a one time vacation and you purchase a membership, you may sell it to someone else when you feel you will not be using it again. The
transfer fee is $50.

Day Passes:
No more free day passes will be issued after September 19, 2006, by
staff of 24 Karat Gold Hunters. Day passes will be $50 per person
and if that person joins 24K, the $50 will apply toward their
membership. However, as outlined in the 24K rules, members may
obtain guest passes.

Lifetime Memberships:
A lifetime membership is now available for those who wish to
purchase it. The cost is $1750 until September 19, 2006. Beginning
September 19, 2006, the cost will be $2750 for a lifetime
membership. The membership will be valid for the lifetime of the
member, or lifetime of both members in the case of a husband/wife
membership. Memberships shall be resalable or transferable for 10
years from the time of purchase. The fee is $50 for each transfer.

Scheduled Events
OCTOBER 2006
Oct 12 - 7PM: 24K Gold Hunters Meeting. To Be held at Gold Pro
Enterprises Store 22695 W. Hwy 71 Congress, AZ
Oct. 14 - 8AM: Five areas push opens
Oct. 21 - 8AM: Area 1 - "Next Level" Push Open
Oct. 28 - 8AM: Area 2 - "Next Level" Push Open

NOVEMBER 2006
Nov. 4 - 8AM: Area 3 - "Next Level" Push Open
November 9 - 7PM: 24K Gold Hunters Meeting. To Be held at Gold
Pro Enterprises Store 22695 W. Hwy 71 Congress, AZ
Nov. 11 - 8AM: Area 4 - "Next Level" Push Open
Nov. 18 - 8AM: Area 5 - "Next Level" Push Open
Nov. 25 - 8AM: Area 1 - "Next Level" Push Open

DECEMBER 2006
Dec. 2 - 8AM: Area 2 - "Next Level" Push Open
Dec. 9 - 8AM: Area 3 - "Next Level" Push Open
December 14 - 7PM: 24K Gold Hunters Meeting. To Be held at Gold
Pro Enterprises Store 22695 W. Hwy 71 Congress, AZ
Dec. 16 - 8AM: Area 4 - "Next Level" Push Open
Dec. 23- 8AM: Area 5 - "Next Level" Push Open
Dec. 30- 8AM: Area 1 - "Next Level" Push Open

Welcome to the 24 Karat Gold Hunters,!
As a member of this elite group, you now have some of the best and most well known nugget claims in the U.S. to explore and prospect every day, all year. We hope you will get out there and enjoy the claims while finding the gold!
24 Karat Gold Hunters is comprised of people identified by the BLM as casual prospectors. Casual prospectors are people who go out part time and pursue the exploration of mining claims, or potential mining claims to determine the feasibility of a commercial mining operation.
Whether you wish to metal detect for nuggets, dry wash, dredge, or pan, these methods are all appropriate to the claims as they have a history of nuggets, large and small, as well as flakes, pickers, and fine gold.

24 Karat Gold Hunters Membership Application Valid Until September 19, 2006
Please print clearly
Name ____________________________________________________

Spouse Name _____________________________________________

Address _______________________________________

City ___________________________St ____Zip_________

Phone ____________________ Cell Phone:___________________

E-mail_______________________________________

Family Information: List the names and date of birth for all
children under 18 years of age.
Name __________________________________ DoB ____________ Name___________________________________ DoB ____________
Name __________________________________ DoB ____________ Name___________________________________ DoB ____________

WAIVER AND RELEASE
RELEASE IN FULLOF ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ..... please read carefully before signing this application:
For and in consideration of being a member of the 24 KARAT GOLD HUNTERS, I/we do hereby acquit and forever discharge the 24 KARAT GOLD HUNTERS, its owners, members, shareholders, directors, advisors, officers, and any other persons, firms, entities, or corporations of any and all legal actions, demands, claims, damages, costs, or loss of service resulting from any and all known and
unknown personal injuries and/or property damages resulting, or to result from, from any accident that could occur on any of the claims, properties, or premises provided by the 24 KARAT GOLD HUNTERS for the benefit and use of its members and guests, owned or the property of others.
I/we, the undersigned do hereby state that I/we have not been influenced to any extent whatsoever in signing this release by any representation or statement regarding said injuries or liability, or any other matters, made by the owners, members, shareholders, directors, advisors, officers, and any other persons, firms,
entities, or corporations or by any other person or persons representing or acting for them. This release shall be binding on all family members, but not limited to spouses, children or other enrolled members, or non member guests of a member. This release contains the entire agreement between the parties hereto, and the
terms of this release are contractual and not a mere recital. I/we further state that I/we have signed and executed the same as my/our own free act.
Name of Medical Insurance Carrier: __________________________________________
Covers all family members? [ ]Yes [ ] No
By my signature, I acknowledge that I wish to become a member of 24
KARAT GOLD HUNTERS and that I have read the above WAIVER AND RELEASE.
Payment of (check one) { }$275 Annual Dues { } $1750
Lifetime Membership; Paid by {check one} { }cash { }chk #
_________

Applicant Signature

Spouse Signature

Let Her know You seen it posted in CP's forum
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.