Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: labor day
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
wyodust
cp's we will be up at the claim over the laborday weekend, hope to see ya there.... I will try to be up sooner, been a busy summer, got the house paid off, and almost the wifes car....lol but i think i can budget a couple trip to see ya's wink.gif

when i head up i will holler smile.gif
Denise
Sounds great Wyo. Were looking forward to seeing you again.
Now get your behind up here so we can get that gold!...hehe
wink.gif

I have the dive set up and ready for me to use.

ph34r.gif Im ready!
wyodust
sad.gif have to cancell that plan denise, im sorry, seems drillpipe falling from a forklift, versus my leg...welll the pipe won...have a cast from my hip to foot, be down 6 weeks....freaking sucks dry.gif
jmann
Dang wyo and i thought there was a black cloud following me around. Was really hoping to put an eyeball on you again to. Take care bud. Joe
Denise
sad.gif Dang Dan! I hope your doing better.
wyodust
thanks.....the leg was swelled up so bad they put a soft cast on, hopefully in a couple days i will get a hard cast.....im doing fine, just never had to use crutches before...lol...keeping the leg elevated sucks tho....but necessary mellow.gif
cornwall84
Hi Wyo, Sorry to hear about the leg, sad.gif rest it and dont try to go back to work to early.

Best wishes
littlejohn
Hi Wyo;

Long time not talking to you. Was ready to hear all about your trip to your claim and all of the GOLD you were going to find. And also maybe pictures of the big and small (dime size) lol gold.

Sorry to hear about your leg. That had to hurt for a while and hope the pain is going away. Just wanted to say hey, and get well soon. John
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.