Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lookout colorado!
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
russau
well its time to get your wimmin and chilin off the streets! keep a close eye on the smoke house meats and keep the beer box locked cause ole garry olson is on his way to your town,infact he ought tobe close to being there now! garry and his lovely wife gerry have pulled up stakes here in missouri and moved to colorado for some r&r and training in his new job. be kind to this lost soul in his travels around the country in their motor coach with dog and parrot in tow! wish him well but keep your gold hidden! haha
sgaolson
WE"RE HERE!!!!!!!!!
Just pulled into Ft. Collins will be here for a week and then Breckenridge. The Adventure continues biggrin.gif
jmann
Well i'l be darned. Guess I will have to untie the neighbors kid. Thought sure as heck he snached that turkey I had on the smoker the other nite. laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif See ya in 2/3 weeks Gary. Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.