Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PLP GOLD NUGGET AUCTION
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Land Rights, Laws and References > Fight For Your Rights!
cornwall84
This is the gold nugget that i got in the CP photo comp, its really pretty with a little bit of the matrix still on it. I am going to start this at $15 as i wouldnt mind keeping it. All proceeds will go to the PLP and i will cover shipping costs.

The Auction will run for 7 days ending 27th of july at 7 pm rocky mountain time
cornwall84
Denise said that this was from mexico
cornwall84
ola amigo
cornwall84
it sure is pretty
cornwall84
sitting on a dime, i dont know the weight but this gives an idea of size
cornwall84
another
cornwall84
the dime isnt included in the auction laugh.gif laugh.gif
russau
well ill go $25.
tileguy
$30.00.........
plp.001
Hey guys

I will try my luck $35.00

Also I just posted the fact that we now have the raffle tickets for the PLP Christmas Raffle for the 2006 legal fund Raffle . It is posted just above this post

Lets all fight for our rights

Jerry
john adams
gotta work and exstra day ... still 75. dollars

john adams
john adams
77.58 ohmy.gif biggrin.gif

read it an weep tongue.gif

John Adams
john adams
On a more blunt tone .Please support those supporting us, Jerry you dont need this nugget and I just found some change in the couch.

80.00 dollars on the barrelhead.
cool.gif
plp.001
Ya got me John
Denise
You guys are awesome! happy.gif
Coalbunny
Wow John! $80 is a bit much for that dime, don't ya think? laugh.gif
john adams
Do I realy git the dime too,I need to see the date . I mean I could go 81 smackers and A 2 week pass on the Dogclaims, plus some lint an two picked up off the road pennys dates not readable.... wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif

jOHN
john adams
dry.gif dry.gif Its not a two tail dime is it??? dry.gif
Denise
To show our thanks and appreciation, the CP club is also going to add a book (12 tickets) of PLP raffle tickets also.
Pre paid of course....hehe
cornwall84
Nah, its a modern dime john, but i do have one that you may like even though it hasa hole in it.unless of course you are looking for a modern one if so let me know what date you are looking for.
cornwall84
cornwall84
Wow Denise , 12 raffle trickets as well, thats great.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Trilobite
Ill bid $85 on it guys.
Thats an awesome looking nugget!
how bad do you want that nugget John?
john adams
happy.gif I dont want the nugget. I want the dime and for PLP to benifit.

2 weeks on a claim and I point.
six guesses on the gold for waldo.
and 86 $

john heading for the change in the ashtray adams

ohmy.gif
john adams
well that last bid sounds cheezeee........ all that and 90 dollars. tongue.gif
john adams
heh heh wink.gif
russau
well john if your up at the oroville rally im definatly going to buy you a beer! or two!!
cornwall84
What a great photo John,you really like to get their education started early.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
john adams
90 dollars then, I ama gonna save these for the Rogue fight.

Who.. where ..when.. I will send money. I could use it to tease Leonard but they fish of their dredge for fish I cant buy at the store.... tongue.gif cool.gif .

PlP is doing great things and even though I may be a critic I am also a fan of Jerry Hobbs ohmy.gif

John Adams

541adams@charter.net
541 472 9170
john adams
only one pic dry.gif
john adams
Its past my bedtime and the picture thing is kikin my duffele but
john adams
Then PLP has a ticket for two weeks of pointed out mining to use, and 6 gueses on the waldo 1/2 pound and 90 dollars . I will pay for the 6 guess ticket at Armadillo tomorow 7 28 and send a dog mining pink slip to be used at PLP 's discretion. biggrin.gif

deal

john adams
cornwall84
Hi John, Many thanks, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif you are such a nice Guy and do so much for mining its a pity that i live so far away as ide love to meet you. i will send you an mail

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Denise
Fantastic!! cool.gif

Great pics of the kids having fun. happy.gif

I'll E-mail you for your mailing info John so I can send in your PLP ticket stubs, and mail you the tickets.

Thanks for all your support for the PLP. You all are the best!
biggrin.gif
plp.001
PLP and I feel that the Raffle was a great success and that the spirit of people Like Alan Joyce and John Adams is the reason that the mining community has been able to defend their rights in a court of law with success.

When the miners unite there is no reason that we can not continue to win these lawsuits that we are forced into to protect our rights.

Thank you Alan and John

Jerry
cornwall84
Hi John, 90 dollars then, You said I ama gonna save these for the Rogue fight.

Whats the rouge fight about ?
john adams
Emails sent /replied. Jerry If you send me a hi email I will have your Addy. I am swamped with work and need to apply my self so please forgive me for not paying more attention. Mikore is off as of today on a Big fire and so I have a exstra 18 yr boy and a black lab to add to my snivlin. I got him an jr working hard but after work its prety hard to get them to do some dishes/ laundry and they can eat like toilet flushes for free sad.gif

I want to thank all who was part of this, PLP is in my opinion doing a great job. Colorado prospector the same.

Back to chores

John Adams
john adams
wacko.gif I forgot to pay for the waldo gueses. oops

will email You a return Jerry
plp.001
John

I am assuming that it is my email you are requesting

jerhobbs2@aol.com

Jerry
john adams
Yessirrr
john adams
Donation is on the desk all filled out and addressed biggrin.gif with Marlyn stamps. wub.gif .

I relized rather slowly that it would be easier to send money for the waldo tickets so the money order is for 115. I hope that plp wins the halfpound.

pinkslip for two weeks mining on the Galice creek claims.

john adams
cornwall84
Your a great guy john, you going to auction that pinkslip for the 2 weeks mining on Galice creek claims?.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
john adams
The nugget and a very nice half dime arrived yesterday thank you all.

Cornwall I did not realize that you lived in uk. huh.gif

I sent the 2 weeks pinkslip to plp but if you are coming this way I have one with your name on it.

The fight for the Rogue River is do to the local blm lady shuting down dredging just this year without notice. My pardner and I,who are the most of Dog mining agreed to use all our claims to support that fight when it begins ,as it, is our local river . I have seen the begining letter sent to blm and I am impressed.

Thank you for supporting miner's

John Adams
plp.001
Hi John

I have heard of some problems on the Rogue but have little information on them. Do You have anything that you can send me either by email or mail, that could bring me up to speed on the problems.

From the sideline there are processes that BLM or any agency have to go through to close anything. Maybe we can help.

Jerhobbs2@aol.com
cornwall84
Hi John, I am pleased that it arrived safe and you like it, a half dime eh never heard of that, i have another early us coin somewhere i will send it when i find it,yeah sad to say that i live so far away in the uk but may make it over there one day and it would be nice if there was still somewhere to go ,i would like to to find some gold around grants pass as that is where i got the fever ( pity it was only mica but the fever was definately gold fever) . let me know how the fight goes and i will try to help in my small way.

best wishes

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.