Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SANTA COMES EARLY THIS YEAR
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
cornwall84
Well i came home from work today to find santa had been, biggrin.gif biggrin.gif Wow, Thanks guys .
i havent panned it out yet as i am waiting for my wife to come home from work, but will post pics of the gold that i know is in there as i have had a glass on it and could see 7 pieces biggrin.gif biggrin.gif .

Many thanks to you all for the card ,i am so pleased that you had a great time and maybe i will make it to an outing in the future ,but at least this makes me feel that i am a small part of it and gives me great pleasure. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

But the thanks should really go to Jmann and Gat who were the people who really donated the money.Well done guys.

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
cornwall84
thank
cornwall84
you
cornwall84
very
cornwall84
much
cornwall84
This was a lot of fun
cornwall84
Dang that fine stuff is hard to get without a snuffer bottle, theres some fine stuff left in there it should keep me amused for a while.

Many Thanks
russau
what a super cool thought from all!
Denise
Now you know how fine Colorado gold can be....hehe

Thanks again Alan for all you do for the miners.
happy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.