Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Throw the Geneva Convention out the door
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
sgaolson
Missing Soldiers found
There is nothing Holy about this Holy War. I better not ever hear about how inhumane the US is towards the insurgents!
Coalbunny
The Geneva Convention has no legal standing in this case. The enemy, Al Queida, is not readily identifiable in public. IIRC for a military force to have rights under the Geneva Convention, there must be some way to readily identify them separate from the citizens.

Lack of such classifies them as querilla forces and an identifiable military force may, technically, do with them as they wish. So that bit at Abu-where ever, should be just fine. Not saying it is, morally or ethically, but legally.

So I say we get the broken mop handle crews of NYC working on them!
MickMang
I say we get all the gangsters from the ghettos and send them over with some lead pipes and a few shivs,, teach old boobla boobla muhamed a thing or two bout street justice,,, just my opinion though tongue.gif
Coalbunny
Actually Garry, we have been cruel. It's inhumae to prolong their deaths! We shoulda just gone and nuked everyone of them SOBs and got it over with!

Nuke'em 'till they glow then shoot'em in the dark!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.