Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Member
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > ColoradoProspector.com
Reifermadness
Hi All,

I just became a full year member and wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to gold prospecting. I got started back in March of this year when I went out to Arizona for two weeks with my Minelab GP3500. I found alot of bullets and no gold but I had a great time and learned alot. I've been metal detecting for about two years. My List of equipment includes:

- Minelab Explorer II with Sunray X1 Probe wub.gif
- Minelab GP3500 wub.gif
- Discovery TF900 Two Box
- Periscope Probe

I hope to be acquiring a Desert Fox Spiral Panner Soon. I also belong to the GPAA. I joined CP to mainly find areas to go nugget detecting.

I look forward to being a member.

I hope to meet some of you out in the field soon biggrin.gif

Reif Heck
sgaolson
Reif, Glad to have you with us. You won't meet a finer bunch of people than right here. I hope you can make it to the May outing, if you do, find me and introduce yourself. I will be at the Whispering Aspen RV Resort and will be in the creek with a 2.5 in Proline dredge or, I'll be up in the tailings with my Minelab GP Xtreme
After September, I will be permently in Arizona around Wickenburg. There IS gold there, also a lot of bullets LOL laugh.gif
wyodust
congrats on joining up, if you ever have any questions feel free to ask, someone will be able to help you out happy.gif
Reifermadness
Thanks for the warm welcome guys biggrin.gif I believe that I will like it here. I wish I could make the outing but we will be out of town then. I'll definitely try to make the next on.

Happy Hunting All!
Reif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.