Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: looking for gear for upcoming outing
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
Duxthe1
Howdy, good folks, I recently aquired my first big dredge so the old waders aren't gonna cut it anymore. I need a wetsuit. Not sure how they are sized but I'm 5'11 and 175 lbs. Anbody got a used suit? What about a weight belt? I also need a legnth of steam hose for the compressor to tank connection. Not sure where to find it local but I figure somebody's got some lying around. I will be at the upcoming outing, if we could meet there it would save shipping.
sgaolson
Dux, by steam hose do you mean air hose? If so be careful with this. My understanding is only the YELLOW hose should be use for breathing. The others may have comtaminates that could be harmful to breath
Duxthe1
Yes I do need air hose, but it needs to be capable of withstanding high temps as I have the twin piston compressor. I read somewhere that I need "steam hose"as opposed to regular hooka hose for the connection from the compressor to the tank
Duxthe1
Well I've got the wetsuit and weightbelt covered.

Steam hose anyone? still looking....
Denise
Any luck finding hose yet Duck?
Duxthe1
Nope, Just had to make do with the short piece of hose I have. wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.