Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: BAD NEWS
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
cornwall84
http://www.49ermike.com/dc/dcboard.php?az=..._id=68420&page=

got this from 49 mikes forum hope its not true.
Denise
:( That is terrible news Alan!
Gat-Wa.
What a sad sad day I was very shocked too hear this about Linda and wally for that matter i will and do miss them both :(
Gat.
russau
very sad news!
spud
Oh man what sad sad news 2 lovly people gone but never forgotten May the Lord give peace to them
wyodust
:( well that sucks, i always look for a bright side, sometimes it is hard, i guess wally and linda are back together, at least i hope so
ScottKS
What a shame, what a sad day it was when i found out :( , i have been trying to do some research and find the story from AZ news but i can't seem to find it, if i find it i'll post it. Now Wally and Linda are together again.
Coalbunny
Man, this hurts. For a quite some time Wally was one of my best friends in the prospecting community. Seems like whenever I get one, after a few years they tend to die off. sad.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.