Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Latest Mason update..
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
Doug-Iowa
Yesterday morning at 8am Mason went in for what should be his final surgery. The hole left in his neck from the trach is now closed. He has a 2 week recovery ahead of him. As of this morning he is doing really well. Attached is the best smile he could muster after getting out of surgery.

As I said in the title we could not have survived this without all of your help and prayers. For everything you have done Jarita, Mason, and I wish to thank you. You will never know what you meant to us.
Denise
Fantastic news Doug!
^_^

We have still been giving out the pennies with pink and blue hearts on them. :D
Give the family our love, and stay safe.
russau
i still have my penny from the RMMR in a "mason jar" in my kitchen! thats great news doug! and congrats on becoming a moderator on goldminers!
wyodust
^_^ denise just gave me a couple of mason pennys not very long ago.....he's a good looking young man doug, im plesed to hear how well he is doing.

best wishes for all your family
Doug-Iowa
Well here we are on Sunday and all is well. Mason has been returned to our home with us. He now will heal for 2 weeks or so then have a follow up appointment and then be turned loose to be a kid. rolleyes.gif He has a smaller windpipe then most kids and will remain small for the rest of his life but it sure doesn't seem to slow him down.

We still have a few of those pennies here too that came in the treasure chest. wub.gif

Russ, thanks for the congrats on the goldminers moderation appointment.
CP
ABSOLUTELY ........ TOTALLY.............. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^_^
Wonderful news and YAAAAAHOOOOOOO for lil Mason!
And a HUGE SIGH OF RELIEF for Mom and Dad I bet.
Very very glad to hear the news.....What a great start for a spring season. B)

CP
Coalbunny
You know Doug, just to see mason and his beautiful smile i good enough for me! wink.gif
Carl
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.