Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: lastest toy
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
wyodust
been building a old beat up yamaha xs 650, well i just finished the paint....check it out
wyodust
with some silver pin stripe
wyodust
wyodust
after putting all together i looked at the frame and hated the flat black i used, so i took it all apart and shot a epoxy gloss black on it, so in these next two pics remember, it has been repainted since then ^_^

wyodust
and from the other side
cornwall84
very nice.

:D :D
wyodust
:) thanks
ScottKS
Wow Dano that looks better then i thought, your a good artist :D ;)
wyodust
^_^ thank ya
michael thornberry
Hello Wyo,
I have this vision of a Yellow and Black Bumble-Bee being ridden by you in a stiped yellow/black leotard and a Coal-skuttle helmet --- Oh God what a night-mare HAHAHA --- "very interesting" paintwork, Dan --- hoping you are now fully recovered, at least, physically LOL,
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
Denise
Very cool Dan! Its looking good!!!! B)
Gat-Wa.
Way cool Dan came out looking good my friend good work!!! ^_^
Gat.
wyodust
thanks gat and denise....ummm michael, thanks, i think laugh.gif
michael thornberry
Hello Wyo,
Sorry, it was the closest I could get to a compliment, buddy --- I'm too old to change now and so are you HAHAHA. Glad to see your sense of humour is still as "bad" as ever --- does it have anything to do with the Wyoming Climate --- but it is nice to see you fit and well again. Take Care Wyo and my regards to your wife and Max, Michael Thornberry.
wyodust
michael, im doing well, thanks for the thoughts, no matter what they were laugh.gif

but the paint is gold and black, not yellow ^_^

that was 8 hours of paint work, from primer to the last coat of clear... blink.gif
including the taping for the scallops, but it came out ok, im pleased.
the bike is all together now, im waiting on my seat ( new leather put on )
so when its back....zoom zoom zoom :P
wyodust

scott wanted to see my t bucket, heres a pic of it
russau
nice shop!
ScottKS
Cool Dano ty biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.