Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 5" Triple Sluice Dredge
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Miners Crafts, Goods & Classified ads > Wanted > SOLD or Found!
ME CO
One of our fellow miners had an accident a couple years ago, I just found out at the last GPOC meeting. Anyways he has a 5" Triple that he rarely used and will never be able to use again. Not new by any means but I told him I would see if I could sell it for him. Just checking for interest right now- I will try to get by there and make sure all the parts are there still. Located in Colorado Springs, no delivery- you pick up, and it may take a week or so to sneak it out from under his wifes nose lol. Post here. Mark
Duxthe1
Dibbs, how much , what hp engine, air compressor? Consider a car for trade..... 88 Volvo? Local to denver. I have been looking for good used 4" or 5".
ME CO
I'm going to be picking it up and bringing to my house- I stopped by yesterday for a quick look to see if all the parts were there. I will get a better look then but it has an 8hp B&S or Robin motor. If I remember right it had a Gast compressor but I didn't see it yesterday. Needs new 5" hose as is in 3 pieces for easy transport. All the parts seemed to be there- I am going to try to pick up Sunday so I'll get back here after I check it out. No car for trade- man needs cash. Mark
ME CO
Update here http://golddredger.com/dcforum/DCForumID8/593.html Mark
ME CO
Dredge Sold thanks Chris. Mark
Duxthe1
In the process of tinkering with it to get it ready I pulled out all the mats and shook them out into a pan. Boy were they full of black sand and after some swishing and swirling I had my best cleanup this year. Granted it won't pay for the dredge but it's nice to see some colors in the pan. Though when you get it from someone else's mats I'm not sure it's still prospecting.

Thanks, Mark, Hope your trip on the AZ river overfilled your pan with the good stuff.

Chris
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.