Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: In Memory Of Wally Koz Pin
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Prospecting, Mineral Collecting and Treasure Hunting Forums > Off Topic
ScottKS
Here is a pic of the pin i made in memory of Wally, i just got the pin back glued on but it's not in the pic, this pic is the main part, hope everyone enjoys
michael thornberry
That looks just fine, Scott --- you weren't wrong,
Kind Regards,
Michael Thornberry.
ScottKS
Here is a pic of it on my hat :D
Denise
That was very cool of you Scott! Your a good guy. :)
russau
wally was a friend to all that knew him!
cornwall84
Nice one Scott.
russau
i like it! id buy one if it was for sale! possibly setup/send a donation to linda!
spud
nice one Scott but Wally would have given you "a smack upside the head ''
ScottKS
Thanks all, russ i was waiting for someone to make something in memory of Wally, then i would of got it but i couldn't wait anymore and like spud said if Wally was here he would smack me up side the head cause that's not the way he would of wanted it. I did this for me and to let people know that i cared for Wally alot, i learned so much from him, just like we all did and i wanted to show it. I didn't want to make something really big cause i knew Wally wouldn't of liked the idea so i just made something small, i didn't want to make a big deal out of it cause i didn't know how people would react. As far as makeing them for production i don't think Linda would like the idea cause she knows Wally better than any of us and i don't think she would like the idea. unsure.gif Thanks all for your posts
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.