Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CP member files claim
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
CP
Well folks......It's finally happened.....A CP member(Wyodust) files a claim on one of the CP club researched areas. happy088.gif
Way Cool!
Lifetime memberships sure has it's advantages too.
Snow was a bit deep happy.gif but we had the advantage of some pre leg work being done the prior year....HEHEHE.

It is gonna be great Wyodust! GOOD JOB!

Here are a couple pics from this weekend Wyo, MrsCP, and myself out doing the staking.

This first one is us "trying" to use the GPS .... laugh.gif
CP
Now of course MrsCP is running the camera so she ain't in this pic either....LOL
This one is us thinking maybe we could drop a dredge here today....NOT!!! laugh.gif laugh.gif
I don't think so ^_^ and that tree isn't the right one for the marker.
CP
This tree looks like it's gonna work. ;)
Now Wyo says once this is all finished the area will still be open to the lifetime members......cool deal.
We will keep you posted on the details to follow.
wyodust
denise didnt show cp up to his butt in the snow when he fell through the crust laugh.gif

was chilly up there 8 degrees, but we got er done, was a good trip, be back in a couple weeks to file, cant wait B)
cornwall84
Great Job and great pics, Well done.

:D :D
Sparky
Congradulations, I'm sure you will enjoy being a claim owner after you get all the paperwork done. It is nice just haveing a place to go where you are sure what the rules are.

Jim
russau
very good! your out there doing it while we are sitting here reading about it!
Denise
Excelent job Wyodust! ;)
wyodust
thats cp...breakin trail for wyodust laugh.gif

thanks everyone, its a great little spot, will be proud to call it mine B)
wyodust
well bothered the cp's yet again and filed the claim, yup its really in action now....one more step (i hope) and all this will be behind me ...and the cp's ;)

cant thank the cp's enough for all they're help .... truely great folks :)
Coalbunny
You're lucky WyoDust. I rarely stay in any one location long enough to make it worth staking any claims where I prospect. I usually do a short term lease or simply request permission.

Would love to get that technique down pat someday, though.
wyodust
well i got my copy of the paperwork i submitted to the county, next stop...BLM B)
wyodust
went and filed the claim with the blm...got my cmc number, wont be long now and its mine mine mine... tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.