Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: ANGEL NUGGET RAFFLE
Colorado Prospector - Gem and mineral prospecting and mining forums > Colorado Prospector site and club info forums > CP's Past Events
sgaolson
Here it is boys & Girls. The world famous Angel Nugget. You can be the proud owner of this magnificent nugget for just being the highest bidder by Saturday February 18 2006.
Here is how it works, Post your bid on the replys of this thread the person with the highest bid on the above date is the winner. Paynebt to be made on the Colorado Prospectors Home page thru PayPal. Just press the PayPal button and follow the instructions. Please state it as a donation for the outing.
Now here is the nugget wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
sgaolson
Here is another picture
cornwall84
Ill start with $35.00 :D :D :D
wyodust
^_^ $50.00 without knowing just how BIG it is, you might add that to draw more interest in the auction, just my 2 cents laugh.gif
sgaolson
As usual Wyo you are absolutely RIGHT! So here is a picture on the scale. It weighs out a little more than a gram. Also I need to add the the raffle will end at 5:00pm CST on 02/18/2006. On Sunday Morning I will annouce the Winner rolleyes.gif
cornwall84
sorry dan, $55
wyodust
QUOTE (cornwall84 @ Feb 14 2006, 12:51 PM)
sorry dan, $55

^_^ no need to be sorry cw...i will just lull you into a false sence of security and not up the bid at this time laugh.gif
Evil Ernie
I'll throw a $70 bid out there...
Trilobite
I'll bid $75 on it guys. :D
It really is a beautiful nugget. B)
hehe
wyodust
save your money for college kid, backhands mike....$80.00
sgaolson
You guys are doing great! Remember, this is to offset expenses that Dan & Denise will incur, just so a bunch of us can go have fun. It's a good cause and, I guarrantee you will get it back 10 fold at the outing. :D
wyodust
^_^ guess i win...woot
wyodust
^_^ guess i still won...woot woot B)
sgaolson
Congrats WYO, sorry it took me so long to get on board to see who won. On the CP website you will see a button that says "DONATION" just click that follow the instruction. Make sure you add that it is for the Outing. Dan or Denise will let me know when they have recieved it. E-mail me you land address, I will then ship this little baby to you.
WYO, I just want to let you know this is one of my very favorite nuggets. To me it looks like an angel kneeling in pray. There is a reason God makes everyone of these different :D
Denise
Thanks Garry, your awesome!!!!! ^_^
It is a beautiful nugget, when I saw it in 2004 I knew it was going to do special things to people.

I want to thank all of you for helping out!
There are some great people that come to this site.
wub.gif
wyodust
i will have to wait till i get home to send a money order <_< stupid paypal

then i will send my addy, i hope the cp's know i will pay up :P

huh.gif dont ya?
wyodust
money order on the way ^_^ as of weds
sgaolson
WYO she went out to you on Friday, you should have it anyday this week. Thank you again for helping to make this a great outing. I know you already know this, Dan and Denise are good people and, it's getting hard to find good people anymore. I saw, first hand, how are these two kids worked to put on the RMMR. After it was over there were a lot of miners that had one heck of a good time. No one had a complaint about anything (other than the rain) But these kids can't control that.
I hope others will step forward with their own ways to help make this a success
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
wyodust
awww shucks, just trying to do my part, yes i do know how awesome the cp"s and thet're boys are, i always look forwards to meeting up with them all, i cant wait untill the outing, should be fun...... ^_^
wyodust
well i talked to the wife, said she got the nugget and it sure was purdy, thanks again ^_^
Denise
Thats great Dan! I know you will love it, its an awesome nugget.
Thanks for helping support ColoradoProspector.
wyodust
^_^ your welcome denise, i kinda like the club, the owners and well, most of the members :P ph34r.gif
wyodust
backhands mike as i show him "my" angel nugget laugh.gif should of kept bidding boy :P .......dont worry, i'll bring her along to visit ya laugh.gif
wyodust
sure is a purdy nugget, thanks for the auction....just wished you all was more compitition :P
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.